21.

Jimin's POV

"Okay, so breeding-"

I spaced out after that word.

I'm currently at the meeting Jin said I would have with Yoongi.

I'm here with Bin and that other girl.

I guess Hobi wasn't developed enough, and Jungkook wasn't even checked.

You only have the meeting when you're ready.

And I guess I'm ready apparently.

The thought of doing it with someone else sounds horrible.

After my moment with Jungkook a few days ago, I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

If I'm being completely honest, I only want to do it with him.

Him only.

"-Now it's not like you're being sold..It's more of a fall in love by chance and MAKE BABY" Yoongi said and it caught my attention.

Fall in love by chance?

"We're not animals! We want you guys to go at your own pace. There's many other people still in our clan that has yet to complete breeding. After all there's no time limit because we're practically immortal!" Yoongi cheered as he showed us a powerpoint.

"What if you don't want to have intercourse?" The girl asked and Yoongi smiled.

"You can always just volunteer your eggs or sperm and finish your deal. You'll get your money immediately!" He said causing my breath to hitch.

"And breeding only happens between female and male?" Bin asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Yep, of course you can always make a bond with your significant other..But that wouldn't count as breeding" Yoongi said as he passed out some paper with information on it.

"Please if anything is to your concern, please talk to us" Yoongi paused and stared at me.

I was weirded out at first before we all were excused to leave.

"Jimin come" Yoongi stopped me causing the other two to look in confusion.

"The two of you may leave" Yoongi said to them.

The door closed leaving the two of us alone.

"Do you have any questions?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not even about soulmates?" He asked and I shook my head.

If I'm being completely honest I wanted to know more, but right now I'm too anxious to care.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay..Well you're free to go" He said and I sprinted out.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

WHY DID HE WANT US ALONE?!

ONLY FOR HIM TO ASK THAT QUESTION?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

I began to make my way back to our room where Jungkook said he would wait for me.

I started to run there in terror.

I'm genuinely confused and frightened about what happened.

But all that matters right now is getting to Jungkook.

After a few seconds I reach our room with ease and enter.

"Jungkook, you would not believe what the fuck just happened" I said before throwing my sweater off.

I turn to Jungkook and I see him sitting on the bed reading a book.

"What are you reading?" I asked as I made my way over.

"Remember last time we went to the library together? Well I forgot I brought the book with me to our room. I just found it sitting in my drawer when I was looking for something. I actually found out something really...Interesting" He closed it and stared at me.

My heart began to beat.

What did he find out?

What about soulmates did he find out?!

WHY IS THE WORD SOULMATE BEING THROWN AT ME TODAY?!

"Jiminah.. We're soulmates"