16.

Jimin's POV

"I ALMOST KILLED HER!" Jungkook yelled at me as we sat in our room.

"I'm a horrible son!" Jungkook sobbed into his hands as I rubbed his back.

"No you are not. You did your best, you even went as far to sign this contract just for her. You're the best son, and I bet she would agree" I said and he shook his head.

"No Jimin! You don't get it! I felt the urge to suck her dry! I wanted to take all the life out of my mother right then and there! I'm a horrible son!" He continued and I only wrapped my arms around his shoulders from the side.

He sobbed while hunched over, I was only on his left side feeling helpless.

I didn't know what to do.

"Jungkook, it's just our instincts that's coded in our blood now. You couldn't do anything" I said and he only continued to cry.

"I-If it weren't for Namjoon, I think I would've left that place without a mother" He said and I shushed him.

Jungkook had come home from his hours long trip in tears.

He explained to me and Hobi about the whole situation back home.

Hobi left in a hurry leaving me alone with Jungkook.

Right now he's freaking out because he almost killed his mom, but also about how no one is there to take care of her.

"Jungkook get up" I said and he shook his head.

"I don't deserve to live! I NEED TO DIE" He yelled and I smacked him.

"Get yourself together! You need to get that money and go back and take care of your mother! You won't be able to stay with her, but you can at least leave her with a comfortable home" I said and he looked at me in the eyes.

Hr sniffled before looking away.

I sighed and lifted my hand to his cheek.

"You need to stay strong Kook..Please..For your mom" I said and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

I pulled away and tasted the salty tears that transferred to my lips.

"Sorry I cry too much" He said and I chuckled.

"It's cute" I said before pulling him into a hug.

"You'll be okay, your mother will be okay. I'll make sure of it" I said before pulling apart and standing up.

"What- Where are you going?" He asked and I held his hand.

"Somewhere, now stay here" I said and he only nodded before wrapping himself in my blanket.

I left him on the couch and exited the room.

Now..

I need to find Namjoon and Yoongi...

I started to fasten my pace.

Namjoon..

Yoongi..

Namjoon..

Yoongi..

Kwan-

"OH KWAN!" I yelled catching up to him.

He quickly turned around while holding a basket.

"What's the matter Jimin?" He asked concernedly and I inhaled a deep breath.

"Do you think you can call Namjoon and Yoongi?" I asked and he bit his cheek.

"I'm afraid not, they're currently in the north wing having a meeting with the King" Kwan explained and I began to clench my fist.