Chapter 10: A Mothers Love

*Naomi's P.O.V.*
          After I pulled away from Ben I went back over to Jeff shoving my face back in his chest wrapping my arms around his sides and on his back.  I closed my eyes trying to get the memory out of my head and trying not to let my eyes water. I can't believe my dad actually did take my brother away & that my mom had let him. I remember my mom crying her eyes out because she loved my brother so much. Maybe that's why she never really cared for me throughout my whole life. I had always wondered why she had never cared for me. I love my brother, but I hate that my mother had loved him more than she had loved me. It's mostly my father's fault, he is the one that took my brother away. I just thought I was always alone, and now I don't have to be. I started to get angry and I pulled away from Jeff and slowly started to walk out of the room in anger. I ran down the stairs and outside into the woods. I could hear Smile following me. I was beginning to run faster and faster. I was now reaching the edge of the woods behind my old house. I could see my mom walking around inside on the phone with someone and sorting through things putting certain things in different boxes. I ran up to the back of the house and ducked under a window. I peeked inside and listened carefully. I could hear her on the phone talking with someone about hiring a secret spy to look for me. I had a little smirk on my face and I went around to the back door and I gave a quick knock before hiding around the corner. I heard her drop the phone then pick it up again apologizing for the noise. I could hear her stepping toward the door. The silver doorknob was slowly turning and the door opened with a jolt. I watched her as she was waving her head in every direction. I spoke in a slow, quiet voice.

"Help..mom" I covered my mouth with my hand trying not to laugh. She dropped her phone and began to look furiously around.

"Naomi, is that you darling. Are you okay? Tell me where you are." She walked forward I moved slowly forward and went behind her when she was looking out into the woods.

"I'm right here mother." I tilted my head to the side blood coming out of my eyes. She turned around beginning to speak.

"Oh I was so worried abou..." Then horror struck her face, she screamed and then she fainted landing on the ground. I stepped on her phone since the police heard all of that. I quickly picked her up and slung her over my shoulder.

"Smile come here boy!!" Before I could even blink Smile was right by my side. "Go inside and get the rest of my things and the food. When the coast is clear come and get me and I will help you bring it back to the Mansion. I'm going to go take care of my mother okay?" He nodded slightly begging to go into the house but I stopped him by speaking again. "And if your good I might give you a treat!" I began to jog towards the woods making trails going one way and the other to throw the guard dogs off. I was beginning to see the Mansion when I stopped and threw my mother onto the ground. I took out my pocket knife and cut slits in her eyes. I cut up her arms and legs. On the palm of her hand I cut the proxy symbol in her hand and then I stabbed her chest. I began to do an evil laugh while stabbing her over and over again. Then when I least expected it I heard a huge gasp come from behind me and I jumped. I quickly stood up and turned into my normal self. I slowly turned around and there was Cris, Jeff, and Ben staring at the work I did. Ben walked up and bent down and touched our mothers hand. He had begun to cry. Jeff walked up and pushed my head into his chest holding it there while rubbing my back. Cris walked up and then ran toward the Mansion screaming. I could hear Rake coming. He said he would take care of her body. So When her body was out of sight Jeff let go of me and looked me in the eyes.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He looked at me crossing his arm giving me a mean glare.

"Yeah what were you thinking, killing our mom." Ben added in a sobbing voice.

"Throughout my whole life she made me think I was alone and I didn't matter, or that I was a no good daughter, because all she cared about was you Ben. That's why she never cared about me. She just pretended to care about me. But truly all she loved was you." I said and I ran back into the woods towards a little pond so I could be by myself. All I ever wanted was to matter to her. For her to actually love me and not pretend to love me. She didn't love me she only loved my brother. So what I did wasn't for her to love me it was for revenge.