inkigayo ; lee juyeon

the boyz top!juyeon x bottom!reader
warnings : swearing
desc : where juyeon notices another idol at inkigayo after his recent comeback
* requested

⠀

'is this really happening? to me?'

'shit, he's right next to me, i could cry.'

'he's even more gorgeous in person.'

'if i didn't already know i was queer, my gay awakening would be right about now.'

'wait, he's smiling at me!'

"y/n!!"

y/n snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of his group leader whisper-shouting his name. it was time for his group to depart from the inkigayo stage, but his mind had somehow managed to only become occupied on one of the mcs - lee juyeon.

he gave a quick, bashful smile to the camera before following his group away in embarrassment.

"god, i'm an idiot." he muttered to himself.

"yes, but at least you're a cute idiot!" one of his group members encouraged. y/n glared at him as they continued walking.

"y/n, you've had a major crush on juyeon for as long as we all can remember. now you're finally in the same room, you should make a move, dummy."

y/n looked down at his feet as he thought about his band mate's suggestion. he had indeed been a juyeon obsessed deobi for a long time, but he didn't think he could ever bring himself to 'make a move'.

he looked back up at his friend to see him slowly backing away and nodding toward something behind y/n. the male's brows furrowed in confusion, turning around now to see the one and only lee juyeon walking toward him.

his group members quickly, but subtly, dispersed away. if y/n wouldn't shoot his shot, maybe juyeon would?

"hi y/n!" the idol beamed with the same beautiful smile that always made y/n's heart pound.

"hi! what's up?" he asked, trying to sound as normal as possible. he couldn't tell if it was easy to see that he was literally shaking, but he just hoped for the best at this point.

"i wanted to make sure you were alright. you kinda spaced out on the stage there at the end."

y/n's face flushed a bright red.

'yeah, i totally wasn't thinking about you or anything. pshh.'

he quickly cleared his throat at juyeon's caring words and gave him a small smile.

"yeah, i'm okay.. thanks for checking on me!"

juyeon nodded happily at this right as the other's stomach decided to growl loudly. y/n mentally cursed at his own body.