my everything ; jeon wonwoo

seventeen wonwoo x reader
warnings : light swearing, tooth rotting fluff
desc : where wonwoo plans something special for his boyfriend

⠀

wonwoo sat in front of his laptop, eyes narrowed and brows knit together in focus. the only light in the room came from the screen and a bit from the bathroom light being left on by his boyfriend.

seventeen was currently on vacation in jeju. wonwoo managed to convince their manager to let y/n come along, all of them renting out a large house on a secluded part of the beach for a week. he and y/n were in a shared room with a glass door overlooking the beach, while the other members shared their own rooms.

with only a day gone by of their vacation so far, wonwoo was getting more and more nervous about a plan he'd come up with weeks ago for y/n while they were in jeju together. he sighed as his sleepiness began to tug at him, removing his glasses to rub his eyes.

he was about to look back at his computer when several loud knocks came from the glass door. he jumped, quickly shutting the laptop and looking over to see jeonghan, joshua, and chan enthusiastically waving at him from outside. wonwoo rolled his eyes, knowing he should've expected something like this from them.

he got up and went over to unlock the door, the others letting themselves in.

"what'cha lookin' at over there??" joshua teased as he gestured to the male's now closed laptop.

"yeah, you closed that shit real fast. you got lotion somewhere?" chan added.

wonwoo rolled his eyes again at the insinuation.

"no, no. he has y/n here for that exact reason," jeonghan answered. the three of them burst into a fit of laughter while wonwoo stifled a small chuckle and shook his head.

"shut up. you guys are weird," he finally said as he went to sit back down.

"where is y/n, actually?" jeonghan asked after noticing he wasn't in the room.

"he's out with seungkwan, i think."

they all nodded at wonwoo's answer as joshua gave him a mischievous smile.

"so really, what were you doing?"

"nothing."

"tsk. whatever you say," jeonghan pouted.

"c'mon, i'm nosy! pleeeease," joshua said again, the other two nodding along eagerly. wonwoo sighed again before finally turning in his seat and slowly opening the laptop back.