star ; kim jiwoong

zb1 jiwoong x reader
warnings : none
desc : where jiwoong spends some late night time with his boyfriend.
( a/n ) i recommend listening to star by paul kim - it was my inspo for this shot <33

⠀

"where are you going?"

jiwoong winced at the sound of hanbin's voice. he lowered his hood while turning around in the darkness of his dorm, seeing his suspicious leader standing with crossed arms.

"just off for a little walk," he fibbed. hanbin's brow twitched upwards. jiwoong could tell he didn't buy it.

"only a walk?"

jiwoong nodded.

"alone?" hanbin asked again. jiwoong's expression dropped.

"..no."

hanbin's face softened, giving his groupmate a smile now.

"i don't care if you're sneaking out at 1am to see someone. i just wanted to make sure you weren't lying to me."

jiwoong quickly let out a breath of relief.

"you scared me for a second."

"sorry," hanbin chuckled. "now go, i'm sure he's waiting."

jiwoong nodded and sent him a thankful smile before raising his hood back over his head.

"thank you, bin."

hanbin shook his head at this, "no need."

jiwoong rushed to finally leave the dorm. after walking for a few minutes, he saw the familiar form of his boyfriend standing in a hoodie. the sight of y/n standing around waiting for him made his heart flutter, especially when y/n finally turned around to meet his gaze.

jiwoong's strides quickened eagerly. he finally stood directly in front of his boyfriend, not hesitating to kiss him deeply.

"jiwoong," y/n paused as the other stole another kiss. they were barely able to exchange kisses properly as it was, both bearing smitten smiles for each other.

jiwoong finally pulled away from his lips and looked at him endearingly before saying a small, "hi."

"hi," y/n returned the greeting. he always found that he could never take his eyes off of jiwoong when he was around. the male's smile was like a small piece of heaven.