home with u ; lee dokyeom/dk

svt dokyeom x reader
warnings : none
desc : kyeom takes care of his sick boyfriend.

⠀

"kyeom, i can feel you staring."

"okay, and?"

y/n scowled quietly while opening his eyes. dokyeom was laying directly in front of him, just centimeters away.

"it's making me self conscious."

"but you're so perfect," dokyeom countered with a small pout. "looking at you makes me happy. my favorite boy."

"damn it," y/n muttered as he felt a blush creep onto his face. he quickly rolled over to the other side of his bed. "i hate you."

dokyeom simply laughed at his stubborness.

"you love me," he insisted while slipping his arms around y/n's waist, spooning him.

y/n smiled, still trying to hide it though. dokyeom nuzzled his face into his neck while planting tiny kisses against his skin.

"you're still burning up.." dokyeom mumbled. he could feel the heat radiating off of y/n's neck and face, making him even more worried.

"hm.. 'm fine, kyeom," y/n responded drowsily.

"are you sure you don't wanna just go to a doctor?"

"i hate doctors."

"baby," dokyeom quickly argued. y/n didn't need to look at him to know he was frowning - or probably just pouting. he sighed and turned back over to face him.

"if it doesnt pass after tomorrow then i'll go see one, okay?" he promised, leaving a short kiss on the other's forehead.

dokyeom smiled and nodded before catching the male's lips instead. he kissed him deeply, whispering a small "thank you" after pulling away.

"don't you need to leave for rehearsals with the guys?" y/n asked, looking up at him.

"no."

y/n blinked. "no?.."

"i'm staying here."

"what, no. you should go to work."

dokyeom shook his head. "i'm worried about you. i'm staying here."

"kyeom-"