♡ Chapter 6 ♡

"Why do you keep touching me, huh?" Taehyung suddenly yelled this morning when they were having their breakfast. 

It had been almost a month. And things looked to going well so far until today.

"Tae...?" Jungkook was confused. He observes how Taehyung's fists curls up in irritation. He looks annoyed, like his mind is facing glitches and he's trying not to tear everything apart. 

"You kissed me when I was asleep last night. What did you think, huh? That nobody will know?" Taehyung screams throwing the plates. Jungkook flinched. 

It was like this at times. And honestly Byul is scared of this Taehyung. This Taehyung who according to her, is a monster. 

"Tae, that was a goodnight kiss. You know we do it every night!" Jungkook's voice comes out low, confused, and frustrated.

"But I... I had my eyes closed. How can you kiss me then, huh? Do you think I'm your hoe? Do you think you can touch me whenever you want to, huh? Do you think I'm a slu-"

"Taehyung!!!" Jungkook yells. "What the fuck are you saying? We've talked about this before!" 

Taehyung's insecurities was now emerging like these. If he wouldn't have received that alleged kiss from Jungkook last night, he would have thought that Jungkook doesn't love him. And when it's the other way round, he thinks he's being treated like John has treated him all this while. 

"I know you just want my body. I... I know-" Taehyung yells. "I'm a no one just a body to pleasure yo-"

That's when Taehyung flinches when a hand came up to slap him across the face.

But that slap never happened. He watched the younger's hand stopped before it could hurt him.

It was another Sunday and Byul woke up because of the yelling voices.

Jungkook was awake all night because of Taehyung's severe nightmares. These kind of nightmares are not that frequent from since the therapy has started. It just gets bad but today it seems to be at its worst.

Jungkook is feverish since last night. And instead of taking rest, he woke up early in the Sunday morning to prepare breakfast for his dear family. 

Taehyung freezes at the spot. He can feel the first slap of John all of a sudden. 

Jungkook fails to notice Taehyung's expressions. He was dealing with his own head and body aches. 

But he's aware that his actions weren't right. He shouldn't behave like this. He is supposed to be the understanding and the caring one. It's just.... he gets tired too. 

"Tae, I'm sorr-"

But the next action surprised Jungkook.