♡ Chapter 10 ♡

Jimin just made his little daughter sleep as she has woken up in the middle of the night. And she slept back in her father's embrace when he assured her little heart that her father was here. 

He has returned to his house as he had to do an emergency surgery on the day of Jungkook's discharge. He felt bad for leaving Jungkook alone as he do not really has any friends. 

He has kept talking to Jungkook and telling him that Taehyung was fine and he just needs some time alone. 

While he was making his daughter sleep while walking around the room, his head was full of the thoughts of Jungkook and Taehyung and Byul. 

That's when he noticed a shadow in front of his window, outside the gate. 

He made his little daughter to sleep in the cradle carefully not to wake her up nor his wife. 

He left the room and calls the security guard of his house. 

"This boy says he wants to meet you, sir. I asked him to leave since it's night and you don't see patients now. But he isn't moving an inch. He seems like a stubborn drunkard." The guard informs.

Yes, it's true that many of the patients relatives have bugged Jimin without caring day or night. That's why guards are told not to let enter anyone specially at night. 

"What's his name?" Jimin asks. 

"He isn't telling any details, sir. He's just mumbling like a drunkard."

After contemplating whether he should go or not, he decided to meet the person. 

He wore his shawl and was on the gates. The guard respectfully opened the door for him as asked.

"Jungkook!" Jimin almost flinched seeing the trembling man in nothing but just a thin white shirt and grey lower pants. He isn't even wearing one of his slippers. 

He technically travelled from that town to Seoul in this state at this time. 

"Shit!" Jimin gasps soon wrapping his own shawl around the younger. "Are you mad?!" Jimin screams in panic and worry. 

"H-hyung," Jungkook whispers. 

He's not drunk but he doesn't seem in his right state of mind. 

"Come in." Jimin tries to drag him inside but the younger wasn't really present here. He was here for his answers, not to sit with Taehyung's friend. 

"Hyung, T-Tae, h-he...." Jungkook sits on the road hugging his knees. His eyes never meeting Jimin's. He sounds so confused, he doesn't know what to say. 

"Jungkook, let's get inside you're getting cold-"