♡ Chapter 16 ♡

"Granny, when is Appa coming back? It's his birthday!" Byul whines roaming around Mrs. Jeon, who's busy guiding the househelpers for today's dinner. 

"He must be on his way, baby. Why don't you try these cupcakes as you wait?" She says. 

Byul pouts and sits on the couch. Mrs. Jeon leaves her be for now. 

Today, she picked flowers out of her garden and wants to gift this to her Appa. Just like every day, today as well, Jungkook left before she woke up. 

Flowers look a little dull now. And she sighs, spraying a little water on them. 

*

"T-Taehyung...." Jungkook gasps as soon as he spots the man, coming closer to him. His eyes widen. As if a ghost was approaching him. 

"Hi!" Jungkook almost shivers at the voice. The voice he didn't know since when he was craving for. 

"Happy Birthday, Jungkook!" 

Jungkook drops the file as if a demon just whispered his name. 

But it's not a demon. It's.... it's his love. 

Love? 

Guess so...

"You didn't like that I'm here?" Taehyung asks. 

"N-no... it's.... it's not that. I... why... are you here? Are you... -" 

- Real?

"Cause it's your birthday. I.... I should be here. Right?" Taehyung asks.

Yes. Yes? 

Jungkook's drunk mind didn't understand a thing. Is he even real? 

Today, when Jungkook was returning to his house, he parked his car near the bar. He contemplated if he should go in or not. 

And the next moment, he was inside. 

Mrs. Jeon called Jimin because it was too late and Jungkook wasn't home. And the next moment, Jimin was in the bar, in search of the younger. 

"H-hyung...." Jungkook whispers, looking at Jimin. To which the elder is stunned as if why Jungkook looks so out of it. 

And the next moment, when he discovers Taehyung, standing in front of them, his expression matches Jungkook's. But the next moment, he jumps and takes his best friend in a hug. 

"O my Taehyung! How are you? It's been so long!!!" He squeals in excitement.