♡ Chapter 14 ♡

"Maybe because she doesn't know how to love you. You didn't spend enough time with her. All she has seen is, you scaring her because of your nightmares. And Oppa, I'm not saying it's your fault." She softly says. And he looks at her. 

"Oppa, she's just a child. Can we expect her to love you just because you brought her into this life? No right? We can expect her to respect you but not love you! And trust me she's more than grateful that you brought her to this life. She doesn't say it to anyone but me." Seo Yoon softly smiles and Taehyung mirrors the same in tiny.

"Last night she woke up at midnight and came up to me crying because she said she felt like she was back to her abusive Dad." Taehyung frowns, feeling like he should right now punch whoever tries to hurt his precious Byul. 

"Probably that life was a nightmare for her and you brought her to new life. She kept asking me when her 'Angel' Dad was coming to save her." 

Taehyung's proud tears fell down his cheeks.

"You scare her. There's no doubt about that. But she's craving your love... and because she's scared of you... she can't openly say it." She caresses his palms assuringly.

"And just because she's grateful, she can't love you like she loves her Appa. Do you know why? Because he shows his love and you don't. She craves your love, Oppa. She's just a kid... she doesn't understand complicated relationships. She just understands love. She needs your love. You have to be right beside her, to show her the right path all her life just like you did to me." 

Taehyung nods looking down, wiping his emerging tears. 

"The... treatment is hard... really... hard" He breaks down. Probably she's the only one he's telling this to. Everyone else knows that it's hard and they keep telling him not to give up but he has no one to complain about how hard it, actually is. 

Seo Yoon gets teary eyes seeing the vulnerable tears of her brother. She gets up on his knees, sits beside him, and embraces him like their mother used to do. 

"I... feel like... I feel like I'll never wake up if I fall asleep." He breaks down. "It... it feels like my organs... everything is being snatched mercilessly. I... I don't want to give up... but I'm scared." Taehyung shivers in her embrace. "It hurts everywhere, Doll. And I... I feel like John should have killed me rather than leaving me like an injured dog." 

Rage. His voice had a rage. And his body was shivering. His every word showed how disgusted he felt about himself. 

Seo Yoon cried but kept him in his motherly embrace. 

"You... you should not touch me... you... you'll be dirty... you..."

"Oppa?" She was confused. He wasn't talking to her anymore. He was talking to himself, maybe the voices in his head. 

"Can... can you... can you give me that injection once... huh?" He asks desperately coming out of her embrace. She doesn't know what injection but she knows he's talking about drugs.