♡ Chapter 11 ♡

"What the hell do you think you are, huh?" Jungkook was pushed harshly and fell on the ground. The scratches on this palm soon bled out.

*

After thousands of requests, Jimin had decided to let him meet Taehyung. So, he called Seokjin asking him to let Taehyung meet Jungkook, or the latter would go insane. 

Seokjin agreed, and the meeting was fixed in a cafè. 

Jungkook had no control in happiness as he was getting ready to meet Taehyung. Jimin watched him and noticed how enthusiastic the younger looked. 

"Hyung, which one should I wear?" Jungkook excitedly asked. They were shopping for Jungkook as he didn't bring any of his items from his house. He didn't even have the energy to move until Jimin told him that Taehyung finally agreed to meet him. 

So he was getting ready as if it was his first date. 

"Wear whatever you like." Jimin says. He does not want to sound too cold or too caring for the younger. Yes. He still hasn't overcome from the past. The past in which this boy gave nothing but pain to his so-called love. 

Jungkook sighs sadly and pouts, keeping back the sweaters that he was showing to Jimin. 

And Jimin hates this about himself. He doesn't know if he should treat the younger like that or not. 

The salesman of that particular section comes and insists on trying some pulling out a few sweaters from that section. 

Jungkook took the white one, remembering how Taehyung loves white color on him. 

Jimin keeps his side eye on him. He's not liking how excitedly the younger was getting ready. 

The next morning, as Jimin came out of his room, he found the younger sitting on the couch in the living room. 

He was dressed with the new sweater and jeans that they went shopping for. They did buy other things as well, but this particular outfit was for Jungkook to meet Taehyung. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jimin asked. 

Jungkook smiled at him, saying, "I'm ready, Hyung," He sounded oh so excited. 

"Jungkook, we have time for like four hours." Jimin says. 

Yes, Jungkook knows that. In fact, he tried to sleep but couldn't do that at night. He woke up early in the morning, got ready his best, and was anxiously waiting in the living room. 

He has so many questions running in his head. He's planning so many surprises once he takes his husband back home,

Their home.

He is determined that he won't make any mistakes this time.