♡ Chapter 15 ♡

"Jungkook, you know what I admired in both of you?" She smiles. "The eyes, the way, you both look at each other." 

He looks at her with confusion in his teary doe eyes. 

"You both are made for each other." She says.

"But he... he hates me. And he should. Right?" He asks in a weak voice. "I'm responsible for the situation he's in today. I... I stupidly even claimed that my love could heal him. But see where we are." He chuckles, wiping away his tears. "He... he said that e-everything was just about me... and not him..." He aggressively wipes more of his tears. "But... but trust me... trust me, Noona," His voice is desperate. 

"Jungkook,"

"I... I didn't want him to f-feel that way... I... wanted him to feel loved... and I... instead made him feel uncomfortable..." He sniffles and tries to hide his heavy throat. 

"Jungkook, lis-"

"I'm so stupid." He chuckles. "I'm... he's right. I just think everything for both of us. I... O God... he suffered so much because of me!" He whispers. 

"Jungkook, no -"

"I'm selfish. H-He's... he's right." Jungkook says. "I... I should apologise! Should.... should I let him go?" Jungkook asks desperately. As if a truck of realizations had hit him, and finally, he was able to see things clearly. 

"He loves you!" Jimin interrupts from behind. She silently thanks him for coming back. "Why do you think he decided to go through the therapy? It's for you, stupid!" Jimin shakes Jungkook, trying to convey every single word to the younger who's continuously blaming himself. 

Jungkook's phone rings--

*

It's been a year now. 

"Appa! I don't like this banana milk. How do you expect me to finish it?" Byul, sitting on the kitchen counter, whines.

"Finish it, and we're watching Kung-fu Panda after that." Jungkook says while managing his files and opening up the laptop. 

"Really!!" Byul jumps excitedly. "You'll watch it with me?!" She squeals in excitement. 

Jungkook smirks and nods, adoring her. He arranges his laptop and files in front of the TV. Meanwhile, Byul comes finishing the banana milk in a go. She was too excited about this.

But her smile drops when she finds the laptop and files in front of the TV. "Come!" Jungkook calls, lovingly. 

She sits beside him. "You gonna work while watching?" She asks in a low voice. Jungkook nods. "But we are still watching it together. Isn't it amazing?!" He tried to cheer her up. She smiles, accepting this.