♡ Chapter 9 ♡

"Hyung?" 

"Jungkook, ple-"

"Hyung! Angel, where are you?!"

"Jungkook, he's not her-"

"Then where is he?!" Jungkook snaps at Jimin who was trying to calm down the hospitalised man. He has sent Byul to Hoseok's place. And as for her school, they want Jungkook to take a decision with that. 

"He...."

"Is he with Byul? Did they become friends again?" Jungkook asks excitedly. 

It's been a few minutes since Jungkook woke up and found himself on the hospital bed. He snatched the IV line from his veins when he couldn't find Taehyung or Byul near him. 

Due to the hustle, Jimin came in. And now he's searching for Taehyung, his Angel.

"Byul is with Hoseok and Seo Hun. Let her rest a little." Jimin says.

Jungkook nods, he understands how hard it might be for a little kid. 

"And Taehyung? He.... is he alrig-"

"Jungkook, you're not fine right now. Please, take rest and let me check you up." Jimin says trying to lay younger back, a little forcefully. 

"Hyung, we're here for Taehyung, not me. Please, let me see him." Jungkook opposed. 

"Taehyung is fine. He-"

"He is fine?!" Jungkook chirps. "Can I see him? Please? He must be missing me! You know he... he asks for me as soon as he wakes up. He.... he woke up? Where is he? He should-"

"Jungkook!" Jimin shakes him a little harshly. Jungkook's big doe eyes looks at him so innocently that he wants to cry and tell everything to the younger. But he can't. He shouldn't. 

He pulls out the tissue papers to wipe the younger's sweaty face who keeps looking him in confusion. Then asks the nurse to call the concerned doctor who was looking after Jungkook. She nods and leaves.

"Firstly, you have to be fine if you want to be a pillar for your loved ones." Jimin softly says and his gaze falls on the faint mark on the younger's neck. The mark that showed the mercilessness of his own best friend when in daze. He, kind of, understands why Taehyung did take that decision but still, still he wants to bring him back and make them live together. 

He's a little selfish if you want him to see like that. He just wants his best friend's happiness. And he knows that will happen only with Jungkook. And no matter how much Taehyung hurts Jungkook, be it mentally, physically, or emotionally, he wants Jungkook to endure everything. 

And Jungkook would love to do that. He would love the tortures that Taehyung did. The one time when he asked Jungkook to dip his hand in boiling water just because the water for Taehyung's bath was overheated as Jungkook got busy with making their breakfast. Jungkook did it. He dipped his hand in the boiling water as asked by his lovely husband. He is even ready to do it for hundreds of times.