♡ Chapter 18 ♡

Things don't look good in the household. Taehyung prepared the dinner for his family. He's excited about them eating together. But Jungkook hasn't returned yet. The whole day, trying not to overthink, has been the most difficult part for Taehyung. Seokjin even offered him to come back, but he denied it. 

That's why he has prepared a special dinner. Cooking has become his habit to deny the reality. 

But Jungkook isn't home yet. 

"D-Dad... I... I'm... hungry... I... I can order it from outside... d-don't worry..." Byul was shit scared to demand anything from her Dad. 

"No baby, come here, I'll serve you the dinner." Taehyung smiles. He was almost done preparing his breakfast. 

He wants to give every happiness to his daughter just like any father would. The thought of having an average family life really excites him. 

Byul hesitantly sits on the dining chair as Taehyung prepares to serve her the food. He really loves these little moments with his daughter. 

He sits beside her and keeps the food in front of her. 

She hesitantly takes the chopsticks. And thanks him for the food in a low voice.

"How's it?" He asks with a big smile. 

The food is indeed delicious. Byul hesitantly smiles, complimenting it.

"You know... I got really bored and learned cooking in my free time." He says.

She smiles, nodding. 

"W-what did your... Appa do in his free time?" He asks in a low voice. 

"He didn't have any free time. He either worked or cried." Byul says almost regretting later. 

Taehyung feels disheartened. Jungkook cried because of him, right? He's such a jerk. 

"And how about you? How were you?" Taehyung asks, pasting a smile. 

"I got into so much trouble in this school, you know. Appa got a lot of complaints because of me!" She pouts. 

"Why so?" Taehyung asks in a baby voice, getting all her attention. "Because I bullied kids in the school." She says nonchalantly. 

Taehyung laughs at that. Oh, he has missed so many good times. But he's happy to be knowing it now.

"That's a bad manner, right?" Taehyung asks, wiping the little spot of soup on her cheek. 

"Yeah, but they talked bad about my family. They deserve it." She says in a flow. Realizing it later that she shouldn't have told him this.