♡ Chapter 13 ♡

Jungkook was sitting in Jimin's car, staring out the window with blank eyes. 

Jimin tried to strike up a conversation but the younger remained silent as if no one was sitting beside him and driving. As if his mind is not considering anyone's presence. 

*

Meanwhile, Taehyung was crying his heart out as Seokjin took him in his embrace. The driver keeps driving to their destination. 

"He must be hurt." Taehyung cries. Seokjin consoles him, rubbing his back. "You wanted him to hate you." He says.

"But he doesn't hate me. I made him hate himself." Taehyung cries, feeling helpless. 

"It's okay. You told me how strong he was. Today, I saw it myself." Seokjin assures wiping the tears of the younger. 

"But I did hurt him." 

"You know how can you make him the happiest?" Seokjin asks. Taehyung innocently looks at him and shakes his head. 

"By curing yourself fully." Seokjin wipes the face of the younger. "He wants you by his side. Don't you want to be with him too?" 

Taehyung nods weakly.

Seokjin almost predicted what would happen if they met. And he wanted it to happen. 

Why? 

To make Taehyung realize that if he has even the slightest feeling of giving up on his treatment and leaving this world considering how hard the treatment process is, Jungkook is going to die as well. He's not alone anymore, not like the little Taehyung who craved attention but never got any.

Today, he has Jungkook. For forever. Seokjin tried to ensure this to Taehyung. 

But maybe it was Taehyung's own experience or trust issues whatsoever. He knew Taehyung would not trust him if Seokjin would have told him about how Jungkook's gonna react if he ever thinks of giving up. Thankfully, Jungkook reacted the way Seokjin wanted him to. 

This will keep Taehyung's grip on the oath of not taking his own life even when things get hardest. 

*

"Oppa," Seo Yoon gasps as soon as she finds her brother coming into the meeting room. Seo Yoon was here, at Seokjin's rehabilitation center to meet Taehyung. And the sight of her brother almost crumbled her heart.

It was another day after the incident that she came to know through Jimin's wife, and couldn't stop herself from seeing her brother. 

But this is how he looks right now. 

Worn-out