four

"WHAT? YOU'RE MARRIED?" Jaehyun's family all yells in unison.

"Marriage is not a joke!" His aunt yells, "My goodness, this child."

"I thought we were best bros! Why are you keeping secrets from me? I thought I was your favorite cousin!" Jeno frowns looking at Jaehyun.

"You are his only cousin." Mark throws some popcorn towards him.

"Wait, Jae! How come you are married?" Taeyong ask.

"What a perfect time to drink! What a big news!" Johnny pours the beer.

"Well, this is what happened, Papa two, Mama two, Jeno, Mark, Taeyong hyung and Johnny hyung. Actually, I only learned today that this marriage was legal. But don't worry we have plans to split legally."

"WHAT?" all of them yells for the second time.

"What to do with this kid?" His aunt sighs, "You can't just get married and then get unmarried."

"Mama two, it's very very complicated~~" Jaehyun whines.

"Jae, is she/he pretty?" Johnny asks.

"He! and Jae's type." Jae smiles as all of them cheers.

"Oooooooooooooo~~~~"

"You should've been more responsible." His uncle says.

"Papa two, I'll fix this." Jaehyun takes the beer as he pours some for him.

"CHEERS TO THE NEWLYWEDS!!!" Jaehyun raises the toast.

"CHEERS!!"

---

Jaehyun enters his room and sits on his desk. He smiles as he leans on the table.

"Ma, Pa, can you believe it? I am married." Jaehyun says smiling to his parents picture which is on his table.

"It's a shame you didn't get to meet him. He is beautiful. It's amazing like amazing, we got to meet again." Jaehyun smiles as he leans back on his chair rewinding the day they first met.

(Like love at first sight)

(This was the way he stared at her in the movie

(This was the way he stared at her in the movie.)

---

"Guys, thankyou for throwing a party for me before I leave. Thankyou very much!" Jinyoung says as Doyoung and his brother sits beside him.

"No problem, hyung!" Jaemin says as all of them smiles.

"No, but I would like to thank you guys for helping us with the wedding preparations. Especially when I'll be gone, it'll be big help for Doie." Jinyoung holds Doyoung's hand, "And Jungwoo, I am so happy we found you. You're like the best wedding coordinator out there."

"Stop it! But that's true." Jungwoo sassily smiles.

"It is true!" All of them laughs.

"Oh and Doyoung, all your requirement, we need to submit them soon. Like your birth certificate, photo and certificate of no marriage." Jungwoo says as Jaemin and Doyoung freeze.

"I can do that. I'll register online." Jinyoung says.

"No! no! NO! I can do that hyung. I'll take care of it. It's okay hyung." Doyoung hurriedly says as Jaemin nods his head frantically.

"Guys, one of client found out her fiancee was already married because of that certificate." Jungwoo says as both of the brother gulps hard.

"Oh! Jungwoo hyung, for example, two people got married, What's the easiest way of separating legally?" Jaemin ask as Doyoung gulps.

"Let's ask the law guy!" Jungwoo glances at Jinyoung.

"They need to get lawyers to handle each other's case and check the legality of marriage."

"Why can't they get the same lawyer?" Jaemin ask.

"Having the same lawyer means you are working together to separate. That's collusion or connivance." Jinyoung said as Jaemin nods, "Wait! Why are you guys so interested in this?"

"F-for our friend!!" Jaemin hurriedly makes an excuse.

"Guys, tell your friend that government of korea protects the sancity of marriage. That means it's really hard to get divorce. Alright! good luck to them! That'll be the toughest battle." Jinyoung concludes as Jaemin and Doyoung both glance at each other, gulping hard.