fifteen

Four of them goes to the beach. Jaemin and Jeno already running into the water. Jaehyun and Doyoung following them.

"They are having fun." Doyoung says, watching the youngsters.

"They sure are." Jaehyun turns towards him, "You're not entering?"

"I will.. after a while. You go ahead." Doyoung smiles.

"I will... when you will, my husband." Jaehyun smiles as they both stare at each other smiling.

"STOP STARING AND DIVE IN!!" They hear Jaemin yelling at them. They smile, looking at each other before holding their hands tight and diving into the water.

Four of them splashes water to each other. Jaemin and Jeno splashing water on Doyoung, making him hard to breathe. 

"Stop it~~" Doyoung whines trying to breathe as well as trying his best to splash back.

"Shhh, it's okay." Doyoung opens his eyes when he feels a hand on his waist, trying to calm him down. He stares at Jaehyun who was protecting him with his wide shoulders.

Jaehyun wipes water from Doyoung's face cupping it softly. Both of them staring at each other forgetting about everything and everyone. 

---

"This is one of the biggest and the most beautiful church in this island." Jaehyun said as they walk inside.

"Also the popular place to get married." Jeno says, holding Jaemin's hand.

"Wow, this is beautiful!" Doyoung exclaims in awe roaming his eyes around the church. The church looked old and aesthetic.

"And it holds sacred sacraments here, so you can get married here! Feel it!" Jaehyun smiles, turning back to look at him.

"Let's do the rehearsal!" Jaehyun pushes Doyoung to the door.

"Walk in as you are walking in your real wedding." Jaehyun says, as he runs infront, waiting for Doyoung to walk towards him.

"Are you sure?" Doyoung ask as all of them nods at him.

"Come on, my husband. I am waiting for you." Jaehyun smiles, encouraging him.

Jaehyun opens his phone camera ready to record Doyoung walking down the aisle. "I am coming." Doyoung says before walking towards Jaehyun.

Jaehyun holds his breath staring at Doyoung walking towards him. Both staring at each other like they are each other's world. And Jaehyun once again, can't help falling in love  with Doyoung. Jaehyun clenches his fist tight, stopping the urge to kiss Doyoung right there, forgetting about everything.

"...Did you feel it? You like it here?" Jaehyun ask, still staring at him.

"...Yeah, I feel it." Doyoung replies staring back at him.