thirteen

"Slow down, Jeno!" Jaehyun says as he was getting dragged by Jeno.

"Surprise!!" Jeno claps, standing infront of Doyoung, Jaemin and bike rental place.

"You're my client?" Jaehyun ask looking at Doyoung who nods at him.

"Mr. Jeong, while waiting for xiaojun, I want you to take us around Jeju so I can plan my destination wedding. I need you to suggest me some activities for my guest. Also, I wanna see some churches and I am looking for some accomodations." Doyoung smiles, crossing his arms.

Jaehyun smiles as he walks closer and stop right infront of Doyoung, "My husband... for you, my services are free."

"Your time is precious, I can't take it for free." Doyoung shook his head, "Not anymore." 

Jaehyun stares at the bunny infront of him and breaks into the softest smile one can see.

"Are you guys planning to stare at each other whole day?" Jeno interrupts, "Let's go and have some fun."

"Let's go." 

"Let's go."

Four of them got ready wearing the safety helmet. Jeno and Jaemin sits together, since Jeno has driving license and Doyoung with Jaehyun.

Jaehyun starts and stops his bike abruptly making Doyoung hold him tight.

 "Ooooo~~, my husband, it's too early to violate me.... but I like it!!" Jaehyun teases as Doyoung slaps his arm lightly.

"Shut up and Let's Go!"

---

"There are a lot of beautiful churches here in Jeju. You'll feel it in your heart, if the church is right for you." Jaehyun stops at the third church, trying his best to make Doyoung feel.

"Do you feel anything?" Jaehyun ask Doyoung who just shakes his head, "Nothing!"

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

---

"Then what about the beach wedding." The four of them runs towards the beach, "Here, you can also do the reception."

"Hmm, I like it. But not for the ceremony. I like it for the guest, full spread breakfast here at the beach."

"And at night, you can have the bonfire." Jaehyun says as Doyoung nods in agreement, "Hmm, I like it."

"And what will we do in the between? Sleep?" Jaemin ask.