eight

Jaehyun enters his house smiling all mushy rewinding their indirect kiss that happened earlier. He walks towards his room when his cousin calls him.

"Hey! Jae hyung." Jeno calls, "A lot of our sponsor and customer cancelled on us. What have you been doing?" Jeno looks at his cousin.

"And shouldn't you and Doyoung hyung split up? Why does it feel like you are getting closer?" Jeno ask as Jaehyun walks towards his room without giving an answer.

---

Jae

Jae, What happened earlier-

Doyoung stares at the text not knowing what to say. He smiles to himself leaning on the bed.

After a while, his eyes falls at his ring and the picture of Jinyoung beside his bed and sighs long before erasing the text.

---

My husband<3

Doyoung, what happened earl-

Jaehyun also repeatedly types and erase the text. He sighs as he lie down on the bed.

"Stop it, Jae!!" Jaehyun sighs closing eyes, "You have to stop it."

---

"Hello! Jae." Doyoung says as soon as Jaehyun picks up his call, "There is another ground that we can use 'Cheating'."

"What?" Jaehyun frowns.

"Leave it up to me." Doyoung grins.

---

"Do this for us hyung, please?" Doyoung says pulling Johnny with him.

"Jaeeeee!! Say something!!!" Johnny looks at Jaehyun who just shrugs.

"You called me to the motel for this?" Johnny glares at Jaehyun who just points at Doyoung.

"Okay!! Okayyyy!! I am ready." Johnny sighs as Doyoung pulls him in a hug.

"We just need to show I am sleeping with you behind Jaehyun's back." Doyoung says leaning closer to Johnny.

"Okay, get ready!!" Jaehyun positions the camera, "One.. two.. click!"

"How was that? Do we look like we were cheating?" Doyoung ask, "Was that enough?"

"Again! Again!" Jaehyun says as both of them positions themselves again, "One... two... Click!!"

"Okay now under the sheets!" Doyoung pulls Johnny under the sheets with him.

"Hands up! What are you doing?" The cops enters their motel room as three of them yells in surprise.

"We are not doing anything bad!" Jaehyun held his hand high.

"Don't move!!" The cops arrest him.

"I don't want to get arrested!!" Jaehyun yells at Doyoung.

"I am sorry. I'll fix it." Doyoung says as he turns towards the cop, "Sir, please let me explain!!"

---

"I'll go ahead!!" Johnny says, coming out of police station.

"I am sorry!" Doyoung hugs him.

"It's okay." Johnny pulls away, "Bye bye."

"Bye!"

"Jae!" Doyoung follows Jaehyun who just walks ahead as soon as he comes out of station not even sparing a glance.

"Jae! I am sorry! Jae!" Doyoung follows him, "Jae, I am really reallly sorry."

"But you'll still meet up with me, right? You'll still help me, right?" Doyoung says as Jaehyun stops in his track turning towards him.

"Don't you understand what's happening here?" Jaehyun gives him a tired look, "We almost got jailed!!" With that Jaehyun walks ahead.

"Jae! I really need to do this." Doyoung follows him.

"What? What do you need? What is it this time?" Jaehyun sighs, "And what about what I need, Doyoung? I need to work too. I need to make money. I have a deadline too." Jaehyun walks again.

"Wait! Wait! Jae! We need to fix this!" Doyoung holds Jaehyun's hand, "Just a little bit more. Please!! Please Jae!!" Doyoung eyes were now filled with tears.

"Please!! Leave me alone!!!" Jaehyun runs his hand through his hair, "I don't have time for you! I have done enough. Isn't that enough reason for us to separate? Tell that to your attorney!!!"

"I am begging you, Please!!!!" Doyoung wipes his tears, "My wedding.."

"Would it kill you if you don't get married to your boyfriend?" Jaehyun ask, "Huh? Let me answer that! NO! You won't die. Look at you! You are so desperate about getting married."

"Have you ever been in love?" Doyoung ask eyes full of tears, "Or have you been loved that you are so afraid to lose it?"

"If not then I am so sorry that you have never been loved." Doyoung wipes his tear, "I hope one day you'll find that kind of love. So, you'll learn that you are willing to do anything just so you won't lose that person."

"I am so sorry that I wasted your time." Doyoung walks away leaving speechless Jaehyun behind him.