29

"Why did you want to come here, Dad?" Astaroth asked Meliodas as we watched the scene before us. It was eerie, I could remember this like it was yesterday. Meliodas tightened his hand around mine. I was apprehensive but I could feel the love he was feeling and it made my apprehension melt away. He wanted to relive where our 1000 year relationship all began and I couldn't lie, it made me happy. The only reason I was a little apprehensive was because Zeldris was here but he didn't seem upset in the slightest. "This, Asta, is where your Mom and I started our long on again off again relationship," Meliodas replied, his voice filled with nostalgia and love. The five of us turned our attention back to the past Mel and I, his head was on my shoulder and my arm around his.

"Do you enjoy hunting humans?" he asked. I hummed, "Not particularly, it's just out of necessity. I mean I'm half human myself...if I can still claim that. But, if I don't...well, you know.." He lifted his head from my shoulder and turned to face me. "Do you want to...use me?" he suggested.

"Damn, Uncle Mel. Just going straight for it, weren't you?" Amaimon giggled, making me blush and Meliodas giggle.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable...I just suggested it so you wouldn't have to hunt humans anymore.." he apologized. "No...it's okay, I just...I've only ever drank from humans except..." I trailed off.

Zeldris' hand tightened around mine, he could see how tormented I was even after he'd been gone 2000 years at this point.

"Just think it over, it was just a sug-" he started but I moved closer to him, my face just to the side of his, our cheeks nearly touching. "If you're serious, then yes, I'll accept your offer..." I basically breathed into his ear. "Yeah...I'm serious.." he whispered back. We stayed that way for a few more seconds before I moved my mouth closer to his neck. I licked his neck, making him inhale sharply, his hands grabbed onto my waist almost reflexively.

"What'd you just do there Mom? It's obvious you haven't bitten Dad yet," Astaroth asked me, he, Amaimon, and Zeldris looked at me expectantly. Meliodas had a cheeky grin on his face, "She licked my neck, I wasn't expecting it so I grabbed her out of surprise." My cheeks were on fire, Zeldris smirked and rolled his eyes. It was definitely something I'd done to him time and time again before drinking his blood.

I bit into his skin, causing him to groan. I withdrew my fangs and kissed his neck where I'd just bit him. We were both breathing semi-heavily, he hadn't moved since grabbing my waist until I licked his neck again. He shoved me down to lay on my back and climbed over the top of me. His lips crashed into mine, the kiss passionate and desperate.

"I don't think you boys are gonna wanna watch...or hear...what happens next," Meliodas grinned and giggled as Amaimon and Astaroth groaned in annoyance as they quickly hid their eyes when past Mel started kissing me. Thankfully for everyone's sakes, the scene changed again and we were in mine and Meliodas' home in Danafor...I was on my knees in our room packing a bag. The boys gasped as they saw past me was crying. "Mom...what's going on here?" Amaimon asked softly, his voice sad. "Just wait," Meliodas commented, his voice equally as sad as he recalled this day.

A door slammed open, "Ali!" Meliodas' voice was distressed. We watched as past Meliodas rushed into the room we were in with past me. She didn't want to look at him. He walked up behind her, "Ali, please look at me." She shuddered as her tears came out faster, "I can't," she choked out. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up to stand in front of him, she stared at his chest. He tilted her face up by her chin, he had tears in his own blue green eyes, causing her and the boys to gasp slightly. "Please, Ali. Please don't leave me," he begged her. She let out a sob, "I have to, Mel. Elizabeth's here and I know you love her. I can't stay here and watch you be with her. Not after last night."