33

I woke up before either of my demons, I studied the blonde's sleeping face. I knew he was afraid to test out his new magic but we had to know what happened and how to counteract it...if it could be. I kissed his lips gently, instantly waking him as he kissed me back suddenly. He started to pull me towards him but I pushed against his chest, "You can have more once we practice your new magic," I whispered. He groaned, I felt Zeldris jump from the sudden noise then his irritation from his "idiot" brother according to his thoughts. I giggled and turned around to spoon the dark haired brother, kissing and licking the side of his neck and putting my hand just inside his shorts but not far enough to touch his dick. He inhaled sharply, trying to move for more but I moved my hand and whispered in his ear, "Help Meliodas and I train a little then we can do whatever you want, however you want." He hummed happily then turned around quickly and pulled my face to his abruptly, kissing me passionately as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. "You might regret that later," he replied huskily, making me shudder at the thought.

I turned and kissed Meliodas again, "Come on, it'll be alright. We'll go in the training room, just the three of us so there's no risk of anyone else interfering." He sighed heavily then begrudgingly got up and got ready with Zel and I. It was fairly early so the only ones up were us and Asta, who was the only other morning person besides Meliodas and Mira. The latter was too young to get up this early on her own just yet. "Where are you three heading?" he asked as we walked past him. "Training your Dad's new magic, baby," I replied, grinning. His eyes lit up, "Can I come?!" I giggled but Meliodas glared at him, "No," his voice was emotionless and cold. I frowned at the blonde, "Don't be mean to Asta because you're grumpy about training." I slapped his arm lightly and grinned at our son when he grinned at me for scolding his Dad. Meliodas sighed heavily, "I just don't want him to get hurt," he admitted, looking at Asta with guilt in his eyes. "Well you could've been nicer about it, Mel," I scolded him again. Astaroth groaned, "Fine. But I'm going to hang out nearby so I can at least see if I can feel anything cool."

Once we entered the training room, Zeldris closed the door and locked it to prevent others from entering. Not that our kids couldn't destroy the door if they wanted to but they weren't animals and wouldn't destroy it for no reason. I stretched a little, "Alright Mel, you're gonna try to use your magic on me," I announced. He and Zeldris instantly protested, "What?! Hell no!" the younger brother argued. I scoffed, "We might be the three strongest beings in the realm but our strength still isn't equal and Zel is faster than me. It makes sense for the two stronger beings to handle the weakest," I pointed out. Meliodas was staring at me blankly, I could feel how upset he was at this, angry with me even. I stared back at him, "Mel. We have to know. It's inevitable you're going to use it, you have to practice. Just like Zel needs to practice so he doesn't make our world dark forever," I giggled at the last bit, finally breaking Meliodas' coldness as he giggled with me.

"I'll try...but what if I can't take it back?" his voice was barely above a whisper, pained at the thought. I grabbed his hands in my own, "You can do it, Mel...you've got this. I believe in you. I trust you. It'll be okay," I reassured him softly. He smiled just a little then took a step back, Zeldris stepped up next to me. I wasn't really sure what to expect...none of us were. Supposedly Meliodas' magic would cause someone to be consumed with wrath to the point of insanity and attack their allies. "Alright, I'm going to try now. Get ready, Zel," Meliodas announced. He was focusing, staring at me intently and I immediately knew it was working as I started to feel angrier and angrier.

—Zeldris' POV—
I watched Meliodas for a few moments and then Ali, I noticed her body starting to tense and I could feel the rage start to emanate off her. Suddenly, she activated her goddess power and immediately threw light magic at my brother, he dodged just in time. "You! It's all your fault!! Zeldris was gone for 3000 years because of you! How could you?!" she screamed as she took off after him, faster than I expected. I instantly activated my demonic power and flew after her, only for her to turn on me now, "And you...you murdered my father! I didn't even get to meet him once before you killed him!" Her eyes were glassy but crazed and she'd started giggling in between sentences, it was unsettling. I could feel Meliodas' anxiety skyrocketing then I realized he couldn't figure out how to take it back.