Chapter.15

Jin cleaned up the next morning. He was the first awake, seeing the other three asleep together on the couches.
Checking the time it wasn't too bad, only half past nine in the morning.
    He had to admit to himself- that was one of the most restful nights he'd had.

Picking up the rest of the garbage from the snacks   Y/n had left for them he turned to meet piercing eyes. He put a hand to his chest as he jumped back.

"Yoongi-ah! Don't sneak up on me like that. Gosh you could've given me a heart attack!" Jin ranted.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, obviously not in a good mood, although knowing how early it was Jin was unsure if it was because of the morning- or because they had stayed on the couch.

"So all it takes is for her to bribe you with a movie? Now you're all best friends then?" His words sounded harsh, but Jin could hear the panic lacing his voice.

He knew Yoongi was scared of loosing them, they were all each other had, and after everything that had happened in each of their lives. It was safe to say they would rather die then be separated again.
  "You know that's not true." He replied, walking over to the panther, pulling him close for a hug.

"I know you hate it- but this is the safest spot right now. The shelter is fine for now- but aren't you a little curious as to why PD-Nim started rushing us to leave now of all times?" Jin questioned.
"He's been working there for as long as I can remember... we all know what'll most likely happen to our pack once he retires."

  Yoongi nodded looking away. He was curious about why now PD-Nim had forced them in a foster home. And it made sense that he'd want to retire soon.. but if he wanted to retire- why couldn't he adopt them?

"I never trusted that old man." Yoongi huffed out. Jin shook his head, pulling away.
"Yah stop that. He's been good to us." Though there was a hesitation in Jin's words.

The two made eye contact, thinking the same thing. Yes, he'd been good- but not great. If he'd been great, he would've helped Jungkook when he first arrived.
If he'd been great, he wouldn't have forced Yoongi to be 'adopted' so many times.
He was a good man, he just wasn't a great one.

"You eating with us?" Jin switched the topic.
"Not if she is."

And just like the night before, Y/n and Jin cooked breakfast, everyone except Yoongi and Jimin eating together at the table.
Just like the night before, Y/n filled up two plates and left it at the door for them unseen before she and started to eat herself.

"I'll be heading in to work today to cover a small shift pretty soon. My old phone is on the counter and my number is on the fridge if you need me for anything." She quickly explained, constantly checking the time.

She hadn't expected to get back to work so soon, originally she was on her holiday while she temporarily fostered the guys, but a few staff had called in sick and she was the last resort.
She didn't mind, it might do them all some good-

The guys would have a few hours alone and she'd be making some extra cash- plus her vacation would be extended an extra few days. Seemed all in all like a win.

"Can we watch iron man again?" Jungkook shyly asked her. He was slowly becoming more curious about things in the house, and he didn't feel scared of Y/n anymore.
He couldn't say he trusted her yet- but he'd like too.

"I have the sequel too, I'll put all the iron man movies on the table before I leave."  She gave him a warm smile.

He'd finally asked her for something- and hadn't fainted this time. It sent a warm feeling straight to her heart.