Y/n!

Mikasa POV (omg, really!? Yes!)
'That bitch! She threw bricks at my face and knocked me down!'
I lift my head to Annie and see Y/n still trying to slow Annie down. Then I hear reinforcements coming, and I get on my feet and take a moment to breathe.
"AHHHH!! Annie, please!!!!" I turn my head to see Y/n screaming in pain as Annie has her body in her titan's hands. I gasp, jumping in the air to her. "AHHHH!!!!" y/n screams again as Annie crushes her body.
"NO, YOU DON'T!" I spin in circles fast, cutting up Annie's fingers, making her grip on Y/n loosen, and y/n falls from her hands. I dive down, catch her, and quickly move her somewhere else. 'Y/n is a kind person, super secretive, and kind of reminds me of Annie sometimes. But she was there for people when they really needed it during training, and she is a good fighter.'
"Stay here y/n! I'll come back for you after I kill this BITCH!"

I go back to help the other scouts "catch Annie" if we catch her, ill kill her! I cut the back of her ankles, slowing her down, but she is just so fast that it's hard to do any real damage to her. "Mikasa!" I see Jean join the fight, and I think about telling him about Y/n.
'No, it will just be a distraction; she would want this to come first!'
"Here's your chance to make good on it!" I see Armin yelling at Annie, and Jean attempts to cut her nape.
"Armin! Follow my lead!" Jean calls to Armin.
"You got it!" Armin yells back to Jean. We then turn to the direction the spear cannons are and lead her to them. She falls to the ground, and Commander Hange takes over, but soon Annie kicks the cannons so she can escape. "She broke free?" I say.

"We didn't have time to set more traps! Don't let her get away!" Hange calls out. We all take off going after her. We fly in circles and try our best not to get hit by the rocks and bricks she throws at us. I try to get close to her, but when I do, she swings at me, and I move away, but the wind from her hand pushes me more, and I lose my balance rolling on the ground.
"Mikasa!" I hear Armin calling out my name.
And then I hear the sound of Eren roaring, and soon he is punching Annie in the face, knocking her into a building. It's still hard to do more, but I can see Eren and Annie fighting, and I try to get up.

"Are you okay?" a soldier with a military police jacket runs up to me and tries to help me help.
"Stop. There is a girl on a roof back that way. She is really hurt and needs help!" I tell him.
"Okay! I got it!" he starts running in y/ns direction, using his ODM gear to jump onto the roofs.
I start making my way to the others, where Eren is, and see him out of control.
"Help him!"
Hange stops me. "No, with his current state, it's best we start back here."
That makes me unbelievably worried for Eren.
'Will he be okay?'
We watch Annie try to use her hard fingers to climb up the wall "she's trying to escape!"
I fly to the wall as fast as I can! "I won't let her!" I cut off her fingers on both hands as she falls, I say. "It's over, Annie. Now fall."
After she falls, Eren being out of control, tries to eat her, but then a bright light comes from Annie and Eren, and their bodies start to merge. Before I can act, Captain Levi jumps in, cutting Eren out of his Titan.

Jeans POV (after Eren wakes up)
"This whole fighting fire with fire business or whatever, is that really our only option?" I ask Armin as we are walking to the debriefing.
"Not really? It's just the only option that has presented itself to us." Armin replies.
"If we have to all be monsters, then maybe we didn't deserve to win."
It's quiet for a minute, and then I ask something else I have wanted to know.
"Do you know how Y/n is doing?"
"Huh?" Armin looks at me, confused.
'Did he not know?'

"Y/n. I heard from Mikasa that Annie hurt her really bad."
"No, I haven't heard anything about her," he answers me, but I can't help but feel like he was thinking of something completely different.
"What's up?" I ask, trying to see what he says.
"I just...we were so distracted trying to catch Annie that I forgot about her. I... didn't realize she had gotten hurt so badly," he says quietly.
"Do you remember what Annie did to Reiner? When she squeezed him?" I say.
"I do."
"Well, that is what Mikasa says she did to y/n, only this time, y/n wasn't so lucky to break free. We should go see her when things settle down." I finish turning my attention to the room we have to enter.
"You are right." is all Armin says as we walk in the door.

_______
I know this chapter is a little shorter, but I hope you still enjoy it! 💕💜❤️🙏🏻
We are now starting season 2!! HERE WE GO!!