Chapter 3: Exposing The Schnee Dust Company

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Kenji was seen holding his staff walking down the halls of the Schnee Dust Company surrounded by dead or beaten up Atlas Soldiers and Schnee Employees. He came here to expose the Schnee Dust Company for all the wrong they have done, all the suffering they have caused to the Faunus. Kenji wasn't having any of it, the nighmare was gonna end right here and right now. He saw Jacques' son Whitley holding a Faunus Child and had a knife near her throat.

Whitley: Don't move, Monkey! If you take another step this freak gets it!

Kenji was silent as he slowly walked over to them.

Whitley: I mean it! Don't take another step!

But when Kenji took another step......He threw a small thread needle at Whitley's left eye. When he did this, Whitley let got of the Faunus child and held his eye as he screamed in pain.

Whitley: Aaah! You fucking bastard!

The child ran to Kenji who picked her up and slowly walked towards Whitley.

Kenji: Don't worry.....I won't kill you......Yet.

Kenji kicked him in the face knocking him out cold.

With the Faunus Child in his arms, Keni continued to make his way toward his desination....Jacques' office.

Kenji kicks the door opens and saw Jacques hiding behind his chair.

Kenji:........

Kenji placed the child down and slowly walked over to Jacques Schnee.

Kenji: You.......

Jacques: H-how dare you walk into my home and tear up the place?!

Kenji: How dare me? HOW DARE YOU?! DOING FAUNUS SLAVERY AND FAUNUS LABOURS!!!!!

Jacques: Faunus are nothing but freaks of nature! They shouldn't exist!

*BOOOOOOOM!!!!*

Kenji had a serious expression as he kicked Jacques in the balls, causing the man to scream in pain as his man jewels were basically destroyed

Kenji:*looks at the readers* Remember, boys and girls if a man like this says unnecessary mean things. Hit them in the no-no square.

Jacques: W-who the fuck are you talking to!?

Kenji glared at him and summoned one of his trusty stands, Golden Experience Requiem.