Chapter 43: The Cosmic Monkey Prince

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Kenji was seen sitting on his cloud......IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IN SPACE!!!

I bet you're wondering how he ended up like this. Well, you see he pissed off his older sister Taejinn who punched into outer space and out of the Milky Way Galaxy.

So yeah, not the best thing that Kenji has ever done but he has to say...at least he's getting a beautiful view of absolutely nothing but darkness. Maybe he went a little overboard with what he did to his sister, doesn't need to be told off by anyone to know that.

But it looks like he won't be coming back to Earth for awhile.

Kenji sighed to himself.

Kenji: Well...this utterly boring

Ddraig: We warned you not to piss Taejinn off.

Kenji: Well, wasnt it YOU guys who told me I gotta mess with someone cause you were sick of hesring me say hoe bored I was

Armageddon: At least, we have a beautiful view.

Ddraig: -_- of what? The infinite void!

Kenji: What's with him?

Ddraig grumbled in annoyance.

Ddraig: We are in the middle....OF NOWHERE!!!

Armageddon: Calm down, bro-

Ddraig: NO!!! We are literally nowhere in Space and we can't ask Garayann because he's being fucked by his wife!!!!!

Kenji: Okay, we did not need to know that part....

Armageddon: Cranky pants, he is.

Kenji: How did Kat fall in love with him, again?

Armageddon: Not sure

All of a sudden.....

*CHUG-CHUG!!!*

Kenji turned his head to see.....A train?

Kenji blinked once, twice, and even three times to make sure he was seeing things correctly

Kenji blinked once, twice, and even three times to make sure he was seeing things correctly. Was he staring at a bloody train? A train....in space?

Kenji: What the fuck....

He couldn't believe his eyes, there was literally a train in space. Kenji had absolutely no idea how this was even possible, but it has to be real if he's seeing it.

Kenji: Um......Am I drunk again?

Ddraig: Nope, your not