Chapter 59: The Beast

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Silenced filled the dark emptiness of space like always since no sounds can be heard in Space and it will always will be until.....

*BOOM!!!*

An explosion appeared out of nowhere as two beast warriors were seen clashing.

These were two very powerful beings, the first was Kenji aka the Monkey Princd and the other one was Vritra, a being so dangerous that it had to be sealed

These were two very powerful beings, the first was Kenji aka the Monkey Princd and the other one was Vritra, a being so dangerous that it had to be sealed... within planet earth to keep it out of trouble

Kenji jumped away and panted slightly and was in Tandava Ashura of Karma and Chaos as he and Vritra were fighting for days.

Kenji: "How long can I keep this up? Tandava Ashura is slowly draining my life force...."

Tandava Ashura of Karma and Chaos is a form/technique similar to Shiva,The God of Destruction and Top God of India's Tandava Karma but unlike Tandava Karma that can burn out the user if used for to long, Tandava Ashura of Karma and Chaos' drawback can drain Kenji's life force energy and due to him being a Demi God, he can use the technique for a long time until his life force runs out and he will be reduced to ashes.

Kenji gritted his teeth as he blocked a blow from Vritra and kneed the monster in the face, causing it to stumble back. Kenji began to dance to the rhythm of the universe that is called "Hidden Treasure of Svarga" and Vritra began to get confused as it saw multiple after images of Kenji.

 Kenji began to dance to the rhythm of the universe that is called "Hidden Treasure of Svarga" and Vritra began to get confused as it saw multiple after images of Kenji

Kenji appeared in front of it and began to deliver onslaughts of punches all over as Vritra tried to attack but couldn't keep up with Kenji's speed.

Kenji: Come on, come on! Let's go! Dance with me! *increases his speed as he kept giving Vritra barrels of punches* Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Keep up! You're losing the tempo!