Chapter 20: Date

Opening Theme

3rd person's POV

Kelia was seen training in the gym trying to improve her own Renewal Taekwondo but hasn't made any progress like her brother.

Kelia: Come on.....

??: Hey.

Kelia turn to see her lover Shaiver walking towards her.

Shaiver: Watchu doing?

Kelia: Training my Renewal Taekwondo but haven't made any progress yet.

Shaiver: Dont' worry, keep trying and it will improve.

Kelia: Hopefully.

Shaiver: I do got something in mind.

Kelia: Hm?

Shaiver: Wanna go on a date?

Kelia:*blushes* Sure.

Shaiver: *smiles* Alright then.

Kelia smiles and kisses his cheek making Shaiver only blushes madly and chuckles.

*Small Timeskip*

They are now talking a walk in Megaville city. Kelia was seen hugging his arm as she had a big smile on her face and Shaiver chuckles as he was glad she was having fun.

Shaiver: Having fun?

Kelia: Yeah!

Shaiver chuckled as he turned his head and deadpanned to see his siblings, friends(minus Kenji) and his other wives wearing terrible disguises.

Shaiver: -_- Oh you gonna be kidding meh.

Kelia: ?

Kelia looked to where he was looking at and she immediately deadpanned.

Shaiver: -_- They're spying on us.

Kelia: -_- At least Kenji isn't with them since he's away.

Shaiver: -_- He's with your father right?

Kelia: Yeah.....Hopefully, they are training to help Kenji with his new form.

Shaiver: I remember it...back with Nine.

Kelia: It felt and looked so familiar to me.....

Shaiver: Really?

Kelia: Yeah, and I don't know why.

Shaiver: Don't worry...Kenji will pull through this.

Kelia: I hope.....Come on, let's go get a bite to eat.

Shaiver: Yeah, I am hungry.

Kelia: Let's go.

They went to a diner and miraculously the workers saw Shaiver coming as they prepared lots of food.

Shaiver: *eyes sparkles* Wooooaaaah!

Kelia: *drools*

As food drop onto the table Shaiver drools as well and They began to eat in an intense pace.