Chapter 16: Nabu Island Part 1

Opening Theme

3rd person's POV

Location: Nabu Island

Nabu Island (那な歩ぶ島とう, Nabu-tō?) is an isolated and peaceful small island with a population of about 1,000 that lives in a tightly-knit community

Nabu Island (那な歩ぶ島とう, Nabu-tō?) is an isolated and peaceful small island with a population of about 1,000 that lives in a tightly-knit community. Nabu Island is a subtropical island located in southern Japan, being quite far from the Japanese archipelago. Due to its geographical position (approximately at 29°24'N 125°54'E), the climate is quite warm even if it is winter, which allows its inhabitants and tourists to enjoy the beach.

The main town is located in the south, with some rural settlements scattered along the island. To the east and northwest there are fields that provide food for its little more than a thousand inhabitants. The rest of the island is occupied by subtropical forests. To the northwest of the island there is another one of smaller size. In it is Mount Shiroyama, where there are the ruins of an ancient fortress.

Because Nabu is quite isolated from the rest of the country - and therefore far from any villain activity - life on the island is peaceful and idyllic, having been thirty years without any incident. For this reason, there are few assigned heroes there, and the few there are mainly dedicated to doing minor duties such as finding lost items or helping the local population with odd jobs that suit their Quirks.

Right now, we could see most of the people at the beach enjoying their time and having fun in the ocean.

In the Rest Area, two girls were being eyed on two perverts.

Perverts; Hey, there! You hotties wanna get in some troubles with us, today?!

Girl 1: Yeah, I think we'll pass.

The girls walked away but the two perverts tried to go after them.

Perverts: Aww, don't be-