Chapter 53: Brother vs Brother

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Kenji was seen walking towards the location where he was told to meet someone, he hasn't seen in a LONG time.

He looks around to see many dead demons, monsters and soldiers on the ground.

Kenji: Well, looks like someone has been busy while I was on my way

Kenji made his way past all the dead bodies, the stench of blood and death filled his nose and it was utterly revolting but he didnt come to this place to complain about a little blood.

He came to this place for a bigger purpose, he has a little score to settle with the person who invited him and Kenji hopes that this meeting shall be their last.

He sees the man who called him. He was eating a bunch of peaches and was seen sitting on a pile of dead bodies, the man glances to see Kenji making him smirk as he stood up and stretched his body.

???: You showed up.

Kenji: You sure know how to throw a party!

He gestures to the dead bodies.

Kenji: No food, no drinks and everyone has just left.

???: Apologize Kenji, I was... so excited to see you again that I didn't have time to prepare

Kenji: Whatever, at any rate, it's been a whole 5 years since we last met. How about a kiss from your little brother? Or better yet how about a kiss from THIS!

He points his staff at the man who simply chuckles.

Kenji: So.....This is what they call a heartwarming reunion, eh, Kurayami?

Kurayami: I guess your right, though this reunion is anything but heartwarming

Kurayami pulled out his staff and twirls it around before swinging it down as the corpses around them were now gone.

Kenji: Well, at least you know how to tidy up

Kurayami: How many times have we fought, brother?

Kenji: Heh, I don't know myself.....I lost count when we were Blade and Dark many years ago.

Kurayami: A pity, would of been nice to know who was winning

Kenji merely chuckled.

Kenji: Well, if were decided whos winning than I'm totally up by one