Chapter 24: How Kenji became a Maitreya?

Opening Theme

3rd person's POV

We see Kenji and his friends in the park watching their kids playing in the playground with their older siblings supervising them.

Kenji: Today is very peaceful.

Kiana: Agreed.

She and Mei rest their heads on his shoulders watching the kids play.

Kuro: Hey, Kenji? How's my sister doing?

Kenji: Kura? She's doing well, she started her own business company and became a success.

Kuro: That's good, could you tell her to come and visit the next times she calls?

Kenji: Sure.

Kuro: Thank you.

Kenji nods.

Kelia: Hey, bro?

Kenji: Hm?

Kelia: I gotta ask.....How did you become a Maitreya like Dad?

This got everyone's attention.

Shaiver: Yeah, how did you become a Maitreya?

Kenji, Kiana, Mei and Bronya smiled and looked at them.

Kenji: Well......It was 4 years ago.

*Flashback*

Year: 3119
Location: The Moon

Kenji and Kiana who was in Herrscher of Flamescion and they were seen on the Moon panting heavily as they were facing Kiana's old self from the old world. The Final Herrscher.

Kenji: Jesus, why does she have to be so fucking powerful!?

Kenji felt his arms were getting sore, but he just ignored it for now because he had bigger things to worry about such as the fact that if he doesn't defeat her than the entire world is gonna be doomed.

Kiana: *pants* She's even powerful than Sirin.

Kenji; Probably because she and Sirin merged into one becoming a God.

Kiana: True...

Kenji; Mhm.

God Kiana:........

Kenji: Again with the silent treatment...

Ever since they started the battle, God Kiana has been givin them nothing but the silent treatment. Like for real, she has not said a single word throughout the entire fight and it was really getting annoying for Kenji because she should at least say something once in a while.