Chapter 54: Dragon Empress

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Kenji was seen on cloud flying to see an old "friend" of his. A part of him didn't want to go see this person, but if he was being real with himself... he has no choice but to go and see them, doesn't mean that he wont like it.

Kenji let out a small sigh.

Kenji: Great... Just Great

Ddraig: You sure you want to see her?

Kenji: Ddraig, If I'm being real with ya. I dont wanna die but do we have any other choice?

Armageddon: Didn't she *whistle* You when she got drunk?

Kenji shivered at the memory, why did Armageddon have to remind him of that experience.

Kenji: *Sarcastic* Thanks, Armageddon. I'm totally not gonna have nightmares

Armageddon: Hey, donr be Sarcastic with me Mister!

Garayann: Okay, enough.

Kenji sighed.

Kenji: Either way, yes she did. I hope that it won't happen again

Armageddon: I'm surprised you two became a thing despite your father, her mother and yours and her grandfathers' history.

Ddraig: I'm surprised as well

Kenji; There's an old saying......The weights of the parents' history do not pass onto or involve the children.

Garayann: I was just about to say that

Kenji: Too late!

Garayann: *grumbles*

Kenji chuckled as he soon saw that he had arrived st the location he was heading to.

Armageddon: Ooh, burgers!

Ddraig: Can't believe she took her mother's business.

Kenji: Mhm, I guess she wants to keep her memory alive

Kenji entered the shop and looked around to see many people eating their foods.

Kenji: "Heh, business is going well as usual"

Ddraig: "Damn, thats a lot of people"

Armageddon: "Great, I'm hungry"

Kenji: "You don't have a body anymore, remember?"

Armageddon: "I know and yet I'm hungry!"