Chapter 31: The Monkey Prince and The Princess of Camelot

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

All was well and peaceful in the New Camelot Kingdom as Arthias, Arianna, Haruka, Kiriko, Asuna and Yuuki were seen talking with each other as they were on a peaceful walk.

Arthias: Aria, all I'm saying is-

Arianna: No.

Arthias: *Sigh* Aria-

Arianna: Not hearing it.

Arthias: *Facepalm* Good grief....

Haruka: Wow. Stubborn much?

Arianna: I'll find someone for myself at my own pace. No need for arranged dates.

Arthias: Your pace has been going 3 years now.

Arianna: *Grumble*

Arthias: Look,I'm not asking you to marry anyone. Just meet a person or two, have a chat and a meal with them, and if you decide that you don't like it you can just end it. Simple.

Arianna: Since when were you my father?

Arthias: I'm your brother. One who is starting to get a little concerned about his sister's love life.

Arianna: *Rolls her eyes* Yeah yeah....

Arianna sighed in frustration as she was getting tired of her brother trying to find someone  for her but she doesn't need his help because she wants to find her own love that doesn't love her for her status and power but for who she is.

Yuuki: Aria....

Asuna: To be fair, I kind of understand where's she's coming from. People who'd attend an arranged marriage don't always have the other person's best interests in mind.

Kiriko was looking at the sky thinking about a dream she had with a man with black spiky hair, a halo/crown around his head, holding a bo staff and his eyes were aqua blue with black cross pupils.

Kiriko: "Who is he....?"

Arianna noticed Kiriko's expression and decided to ask, out of concern for Kiriko and to escape the current topic.

Arianna: Kiriko? Is something wrong?

Kiriko: Huh? Oh yeah, sorry. I just spaced out that's all.

Arthias: Okay, what were you thinking about?

Kiriko: Just been having those dreams again.

Asuna: Again? That's the 25th time, Kiri. Are you sure you don't need to see someone about that?

Yuuki: We can try to contact Merlin?

Haruka: Or I can hug you to sleep?

Kiriko was silent as she hid behind Arthias who deadpanned at Haruka.