Chapter 10: Muscular's demise

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Kenji was pinned against the wall by one of his lovers, Kiana Kaslana. He was minding his own business until she came out of nowhere and pinned him against the wall.

 He was minding his own business until she came out of nowhere and pinned him against the wall

Kenji: Um......Is something wrong, Kiana?

Kiana: I'm apart of your harem, you say?~ Fufu.....That's where you're wrong, sweetheart~

Kenji: 'What is happening?'

Dan: 'I don't know but it's funny.'

Ddraig: 'Agreed.'

Kiana: I'm not of apart your harem, you're apart of mine!~❤️

Kenji: Wait what?

Dan: 'PFFFFT! WHAT?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!'

Kiana:.....Along with Mei-Senpai and Class Rep too. Welcome to the club, my Prince!

Fu Hua: H-Hold it!!! I never agreed to this!

Mei: Kiana please, not another one!

Kelia: PFFFFFFT! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Shaiver: Pfft!

Everyone began to laugh/giggle.

Kenji: SHUT IT! Stop laughing or I'll shove Nyoibo in your asses!

Everyone shuts up but they were in a snickering fit.

Kenji: -_-

Kiana: Hehe~*kisses his cheek*

Kenji: -///////-

Kiana: Remember, you're apart of my harem~

Kenji: Kiana, you, Mei and Fu Hua are in my harem as well along with Bronya, Andrea and the others.

Kiana: OwO Then I have a massive harem~

Bronya: Excuse me?

Andrea: Wait, what?!

Kenji: I'm out.

Kenji quickly walks out of the room, academy and out of the school grounds and sighed in relief.

Kenji: Jesus......

Dan: 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God! That was hilarious! Hahahahaha!'

Kenji: 'Shut up! You're apart of her harem as well since you're me!'

Dan: 'But she doesn't know that I exist and she said that directly at you! Ahahahahaha!'

Kenji groans and he wished finding a vessel for his other self was easy but he knew it can never be easy. Kenji shook his head and walks down the street until he passed an alley way and glanced and was met with something that completely shocked him.