Chapter 34: Eden

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Year: ???
Location: Garden of Eden

We see a beautiful young lady with scarlet brown hair that can never be matched with any other beauty and was playing a piano a beautiful melody that made all the animals around her calm

???: *she hums as she plays the piano*

Her name was Anna Eden Pierce, the ancestor of the last 4 Pierces in Kenji's timeline. She was known to be the The Angel of Strings and The Voice of Heaven in her human lifetime and in the supernatural before she met a certain Monkey. She lived a exhilarating life as a Hero, Model, Singer, Hostess, Designer and Actress.

She cut ties with the company that managed her and secured a performance on her own.

The first venue she got a spot on was a small one for charity. Some of the people who attended recorded her singing and posted it online, which garnered a lot of attention. Professionals praised her talent, and said she would rise to popularity at some point. There were also critics, of course.

Despite the challenges on her path, Eden did rise to the highest stage. Her generosity and talent brought in more and more fans until she was the biggest name of her time. She lived in extravagant homes, and drank the finest wine, all while improving with each performance. But the corrupted ended that life.

Anna: hmm... *she keeps playing as she reflects on her past up to this point*

She was performing in Sydney's Super Dome when Nezha appeared. The fire engulfed the country and the venue. Only Eden and a few others survived. She did her best in the relief work, but deep inside she wished she had died. Her manifestation says as much when talking to Pneuma. Without the world of art, she felt there was no need for her existence. Nevertheless, she kept going.