Chapter 58: Ashura

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

In the Dark Omniverse a shadow under the primary Omniverse, one formed of every fear and bad decision ever made or dreamt. Worlds in the Dark Omniverse are fragile and constantly deteriorating, inevitably doomed to destruction by their own malformed construction.

In these worlds, the worst of the worst are born or created. Every single one, a living nightmare with the power to end so many lives and tear up the fabric of the universe itself.

However, that didn't meant that the world's didn't have life on them. They did, but they also gave birth to the darkest creatures, literal nightmares that devour everything and everyone in their path.

Unfortunately, not many of these worlds tend to stick around due to how fragile they are. They either are destroyed because they are at the end of their life cycle or those who exist within it destroy it themselves.

In the centre of the Dark Omniverse, the one who controls all of it is the Conqueror, the Destructor, the End, the Chaos, the Devourer and the Darkness.

The most powerful of the Dark Omniverse, completely unrivaled and unstoppable.

It is he who rules the Dark Omniverse, he is none other than.....Ashura.

The Ashura is a being that is feared my many, the mere mention of his name sends shivers now many spines as they dare not utter anything bad about him

Ashura sat on the pile of dead dark creature and was seen watching a magical screen showing Kenji Jin fighting against Vritra.

He had to say, so far the battle has made him both interested and bored at the same time and he didn't think that was possible.

Ashura: *sighs and closes the screen* How interesting and yet so....Boring.

He continued to watch the battle as he rested his head on his hand, he wanted to see how this battle ends but he was also starting to nod off.

Ashura: Hmm....

???: Something wrong, your majesty?

He turned to see Error404 Kenji with his usual grin and leaning against a non existence wall.