Chapter 40: The Dark Monkey Queen

3rd person's POV

In the Woods near a large Mansion, a woman was currently mediating underneath a waterfall with her hands clapped together. She was Yama Jin, Kelia's twin sister and Mori Jin's daughter.

She was currently watching visions of her past life as Kama and was seeing her going on adventures, giving wisdom to the youth, helping many people and fighting many monsters as she saw Kama holding her staff and charging towards a dragon

Satori was walking around in the forest, just got back doing on his mission. He saw Yama mediating under the waterfall making h walk over to her and summons an energy shield around them.

Yama: *opens her eyes* Hi, sweetie.

Satori: Hey Yama, seem you're mediating.

Yama: Just watching my past life time as Kama.

Satori:I see.....I remember and having so much memories as Zack.

Yama: *stands up* I remember me and you had a child when we were them.....

Satori: We do...

Yama:.....I wonder if he's still alive.....

Satori:...I'm worried...

Yama: Why?

Satori: I'm just wondering if he's still alive.....before Zack, me, You as Kama.....you know.

Yama:.......Apart me thinks he must have been sealed like with Kenji's son, Kazu but I think he might be out there wondering the world.

Satori: Yeah.....

Yama:.......

Yama slowly hugs her husband tightly and Satori hugs her back.

Yama: I remember that you were heartbroken and mad that I died but you stood strong for me until......Dark killed you.

Satori: Yes......

Yama:......I.......I don't want that to happen again.

Satori: Trust me......It won't happen.