Chapter 47: The Mysterious Masked Man

Opening Theme:

3rd person's POV

Kenji was seen staring down at the ground with his eyes widen in horror and disbelief as sweat dripped from his face after hearing everything his father told him.......He tried to wipe out humanity when he was Blade Wukong because they killed his sister Kelia when she was Bella Wukong back then.

Kenji: Holy shit....I-I can't believe it....

Mori Jin just stood there with his arms crossed and looking at his son.

Mori Jin: When I found out, I was enraged that they killed her.....But it was in the past.

Kenji: S-still, I tried to wipe out all of humanity. Sure, those bastards probably deserved death but....I would have killed all the innocent people, the children and unborn babies

Mori Jin: Kenji, you weren't in the right state of mind at that time

Kenji: But still! I should have been punished! I should have been killed! I should have suffered in the darkest pits of Hell! Or worse! Why didn't the Gods do that instead of sealing me inside a Geo stone for trillions of years?!

Mori Jin: They wanted to do that but Buddha defended you.

Kenji's eyes widen, Buddha defended him. Sure, it made a little sense since Buddha held no grudges or hatred against his father in the past. Like, the dude offered a simple game and put the Jade Emperor throne and status on the line and while he did win the fact that he was so chill about it made no sense.

Kenji: Buddha....defended me

Mori Jin: Mhm, that makes two monkey's he has left off the hook

Kenji: Why....?

Mori Jin: Before my last moments of being sealed in the mountain, I asked him to protect you and your siblings and he did that for me.

Kenji:....You still cared about us, even while you were acting like a completley idiot

Mori Jin: -_- You are so lucky I am not gonna throw a mountain on you like Buddha did to me

Mori Jin sighed and pats his shoulder.

Mori Jin: Look, don't tell this to anyone, not even Kelia and try to move on.

Kenji fell silent, he wasnt sure if he should keep this to himself. It could drive him to do things that would make himself feel worse, but if he does say something than there's gonna be nothing but chaos and he was sure that his father didn't want that to happen.

Kenji sighed.

Kenji: Okay, I promise

Mori Jin pats his back and teleported away as Kenji sighed and went to lean on handle bar looking down at the beautiful city.

Kenji:.... Jeez, now I'm not gonna be able to sleep for a month cause this will be on my mind everyday

He sighs and looked down.

Kenji: *sighs* I guess I really am a monster......

Kenji really found himself in a predicament, what was he gonna do now? Like, what could he possibly do after learning that he tried to wipe out all of humanity.

???: Hey, kid. You alright?

Kenji sighed.

Kenji; It's a little complicated bu- What the hell?