Chapter 22: Vampire Dragon General

Opening Theme

3rd person's POV

Kenji was seen on Geundoowun flying towards a canyon that his father sent to search.

*Flash back a few days ago*

Kenji: You want me to what?

Kenji had a surprised expression on his face as he couldn't believe what he had just been told to do, it took him a moment to finally wrap his mind around it because he wasn't sure he heard correctly.

Mori Jin: I want you to go to a canyon that's near a volcano to search for something.

Kenji crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

Kenji: And what is this something? if you don't mind me asking

Mori Jin: It's an energy that I felt in awhile and I thought it was forever lost.

Kenji: Why not send Dan, Taejinn or Katsuro?

Mori Jin: Dan is having fun with his new body and is spending time with his lovers, Taejinn is on a mission and Katsuro is helping the Aus.

Kenji sighed.

Kenji: So, I basically don't have a choice in any of this?

Mori Jin: Yeah, basically

Kenji groaned.

Kenji: You can't go do it yourself can you?

Mori Jin: Nope, I have to stay in Heaven and watch over all of creation or major consequences.

Kenji: 'Fuck my life....'

Kenji groaned as he rubbed his face in annoyance, he really didn't want to be doing this. But he gets the feeling that his father is gonna force him to go to this place no matter what, the last thing he needed was his father sending him flying with his bloody staff.

Kenji: Fine, I'll go.

Mori Jin: Attaboy!

Kenji: Yeah, Yeah...

*End of Flashback*

Kenji sighed to himself.

Kenji: This better me worth my time, I could have been doing more important things.

Kenji made it to the canyon as he got off his cloud and he sensed the energy and it felt very familiar to him making him confuse.

Why does this energy feel familiar to him? He's never been to this area and not once has she ever felt this before, so why the hell does it feel familiar to him?

Kenji: 'Strange...'

Kenji followed the energy as he felt it grow stronger the closer he got, before long he came to a part of the canyon which to his surprise it had a massive cave on it. He looked at the edges of the cave and saw that, it wasn't a natural thing... it looked like something that was dug out with something like pickaxes or maybe...massive claws.

Kenji: What the hell... whatever made this cave must have big claws.

The Monkey Prince crossed his arms in confusion, he had seen many creatures that have huge claws. However, whatever did this must be at least two or three times bigger than any regular creature. In his opinion, the only thing that could possibly make this cave was something like a masive ground beetle or a earth dragon.