Chapter 39: Father and Son Spar

Opening Theme:

3rd Person's POV

After father and son reunited, Kenji and Kazu were seen sitting on a table in a diner talking what have they been doing in their lives before reuniting until a waitress walked over.

Waitress; You two ready to order?

Kazu: ! Oh, hey, Rino!

Rino: Kazu? Wow, this is a surprise

Kenji: You know her?

Kazu; Yeah, she's Gary's girlfriend.

Rino: How is Gary by the way?

Kazu: He's fine.

Rino: Thats good, so what can I get you and your friend?

Kazu: I'll have the usual. *points at Kenji* Give him the same.

Rino: Alright, I'll go and get you that

She walks away as Kazu looked at his Dad.

Kenji: So......The Mikazuchi clan found you?

Kazu: Mhm.......They found me and took care of me and treated me as their own.

Kenji: Heh, that's nice of them. But I feel like there's more to this story

Kazu; You wanna hear the rest?

Kenji shrugged his shoulders.

Kenji: I might as well, since we got a while before our food arrives

Kazu: Well...........I started to become an Assassin when I was 6 years old and killed those who were on my list except for those who had good reasons why they did shady stuff.

Kazu: Yeeeeeeeah.

Kenji: What the fuck...?

Kazu: Come on, you became a King when you were 5 years old as Blade after Grandpa Mori was sealed for starting a war.

Kenji: -_- Wow, you had to go there

Kazu: I'm just saying.

Kenji sighed and shook his head.

Kenji: Well, continue

Kazu: Anyways, I've killed men that has been doing a lot of dangerous shit except for ones that had good reasons to do it and those who were forced and those that had families they love and willing to protect.

Kenji: Damn...

Kazu: But soon I've started to have dreams involving the past.

Hearing this gained Kenji's attention as he wondered what the dreams showed Kazu.