Chapter 26: Kenji Jung

Opening Theme

3rd person's POV

Kenji Jung was seen standing in the front yard of a wooden cabin that seemed to be abandoned for a very long time as he was in front of four tombstones and 3 had his older brothers' names: Kenji Jang, Kenji Jong and Kenji Jeng and the other tombstone was someone that was his first lover Xiu Lang.

Jung stood in silence as he stared at the tombstones, he didn't dare utter a single word because he wasn't really sure what he could say. But there wasn't just silence coming from him, he couldn't hear anything around him. No birds chirping, no grass russling, no wind blowing, and not even the rage of a river which dropped down a little waterfall.

He remembered the times he had with his 3 older brothers Jang was the smartest and caring and looking out for his siblings and would do anything to keep his brothers safe, Jong was the carefree and funny individual who want to keep his brothers happy and Jeng was the hotheaded, easily angered, annoyed and violent out of the brothers and he would do anything to keep the youngest brother safe.

He loved his brothers, they had their moments when they looked like they were gonna tear each other apart. But doesn't every sibling do that from time to time? In the end, they still loved each other and would always be by each others side no matter what came their way.

Together, they were like an unstoppable force of nature that no one could rival. They went by a lot of nicknames over their years, some stupid, some awesome, and some so funny that you couldn't help but burst out laughing.

But sadly.....They died by the hands of their creator when Jung was only 8 years old and was forced to watch his brothers through the crack of his hiding spot.

That day, it would be a day forever marked within the boys mind. The day that he lost everything he loved and cared for, the day that he became broken within the mind.

And he spent 9 months all alone grieving over his brothers until Mori Jung found and adopted him as his own son but he was still broken and wasn't completely whole without his older brothers.

Mori Jung tried his best to be there for the boy, help him heal as best he could... but not much worked. It wasn't because Jung hated Mori Jung, in fact he appreaciated the fact that he as trying his very best to take care of him and help him get back on his feet. However, even if he did help...the memories will forever be seared within his brain, haunting him until the day he dies.

And all the kids at his old school mocked him for being poor and called a freak but one person stood up for him.

The one who took his breath away, Xiu Lang.