16

3 person pov

It had been months, half of the school year had passed already. Mika had gotten extremely close to lacus and rene to the point where people thought they were actually dating. None of the minded the rumors much, mika was comfortable with them and both of the vampires had feelings for the human but did not know how to tell the blonde without scaring him off.

Guran and shinya had been talking to shinya his brothers quite a lot recently, concering mika and his memories. Unknown to them mika had been regaining his memories again, he also knew that if anyone was to figure out about them returning he would experience the same thing again, so he had to keep it secret from everyone, rather unfortunate seeing as his two closest friends could help him with the missing parts of his memories. There were still some blank spots in his memories that he couldn't fill in.

And of course there was another problem. Recently the coexisting of humans and vampires was on a tread. Vampires had found out about certain events that had taken place while they had already made peace with one another, the vampire prince, the son of krul tepes the vampire queen and the first progenitor had been killed after they had declared peace. Meaning a human had killed an vampire after the war. Krul tepes was furious about this, her son had been robbed away from her without any good reason. Humans had been once again killing vampires and vampires drank straight from humans every now and then instead of the blood bags they receive from the hospital.

"mika come down for a second!" putting down his book on his bed he got up going downstairs. Some people had arrived earlier on the day he didn't want anything to do with them so he had gone to his room to avoid them, seems like that won't work this time.

Upon arriving downstairs two of shinya his brothers, at least he thinks they are shinya his brothers, were sitting on the living room with his two 'parents'. "yes?" one of the two got up and stood in front of mika. "i'm kureto hiragi, shinya his brother" "nice meeting you? i'm mikaela hyakuya" yuu his last name was the most comfortable to him right now, he wasn't to sure on if those two man pretending to be his parents actually care about him or are just supervising him, yuu does care about him. Maybe a little bit to much but that is fine.

"we met before at the hospital, me and tenri over there had been with you for a couple of days. We were wondering how you were feeling as you had quite the serious condition" "oh- i am doing quite well i think? Shinya can i go over to lacus for today? He invited me over" shinya smiled a little and nodded his head giving his brother a look that said 'shut the hell up or i will end you' "thanks shinya" leaving the living room he looked back at the man once more before quickly getting out of that house.

Now there were two options, they were always together so either rene is over at lacus' house or lacus is over at rene's house. He just had to pick the right one. It wouldn't be the first time showing up unnotified so he hoped it wouldn't be a problem right now either as he really doesn't want to be around those other four men.

Half an hour later he knocked on the door of the purple haired vampire his house waiting for awhile hoping it would be opened. After a minute he knocked again and this time someone did open the door, "mika? Why are you here everything okay?" lacus gently grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. Rene had come up to them as well upon hearing mika his name coming out of the other his mouth, "everything okay mikaela?" "i'm fine i think? i'm not sure anymore" leaning against the vampire lacus put his arms around him holding the human against him.

"trouble at home mika?" he just hummed burrying his face in the other his chest relaxing a little. Those people made him axious. "that's okay, you can stay here with us alright?" "thanks"

word count 739