17

3 person pov

Next morning class had already started when the three of them walked into the classroom, they had gotten up way to late resulting in them being more than thirty minutes late, "mister welt, mister simm, mister hyakuya may i have an explenation on why you decided to not be on time for my class?" english teacher, the one teacher that doesn't actually care about her students and is more than happy to get you expelled. "i'm sorry we overslept?" it was more of an question then an explenation and she didn't buy it at all. "detention for the three of you now get out of my class you'll be repeating this class after school"

Lacus rolled his eyes and they left again, what was the point in showing up if they won't be allowed inside anyways. "well that was a waste of time" lacus put an arm around mika his shoulder smiling. "poor little mika got into detention~" "it wouldn't be the first time, you always seem to get me into trouble" lacus and rene rolled their eyes and mika smiled a little. "aww don't blame us for it mika, you know you love us~" "sure sure"

When the day for most people had ended they had gone to their detention, there were some other people there who are a bit older than them and a class higher. Yuu and his friends were there as well. The other had skipped the first two periods and had been caught, same for his friends.

"hey yuu-chan" "hey mika, first period" mika nodded and yuu chuckled as the three sat down in their seats,

The tearcher was already sitting on his desk looking at the students. "you all know why you're here, i expect you to be silent and make the work you missed during my class. No talking allowed talk and you will be here for another hour"

Half an hour went by rather fast, most of them had already finished with the work and were just staring at the clock or looking outside waiting for the time to pass. Mika was half asleep and yuu was on his phone while keeping an eye on the two vampires next to his brother, he still doesn't trust them.

Once the last bell rang they were finally allowed to leave the building, "ne mika you want to come over again today?" "sure" they picked up their bags and left the classroom. Mika told yuu he would be going to lacus his house tonight and that he'll see the other tomorrow, yuu let him go and the three of them started heading home.

word count 445