8

3 person pov

Both men froze for a couple of seconds before looking at the blonde again, "you can pick either of our names mika, is this about school again? We'll talk to them if they are being difficult about it" "no this has nothing to do with school, i want to know my last name my real last name. I know you know it" shinya looked at guran who stood up and sighed.
"mika we told you this before but we do not know anything about your life before we found you in the hospital" "you're lying! You're always lying about this! What is so difficult about telling me who i am!"

Shinya got up as well putting his hands on mikaela his shoulders pushing him to sit down on a chair. "what brought you on this subject mika did something happen again?" gently ran his hand trough the blonde boy his hair hoping to calm him down a little. "do i have a sister or something?" both men made eye contact again not sure on how to go on about this. "what makes you think that mika?"

"well- there was this girl she seemed rather small, she had pink hair, and another man with silver hair but i don't know what that was, it hurts thinking about it..." shinya sighed and guran sat back down. "don't think to much about it mika it is probably not important" getting up mika just stared at the man for a couple of seconds before leaving the kitching going back to the hallway. "mika! Where are you going? It is to late to be going out!" shinya grabbed his arm but he pulled it back and put his shoes on grabbing his bag in the process.

"mikaela stay here! You can't be going out at this time" "i am not staying here! You can't even tell me a simple thing as my last name!" walking out the door he didn't give the man a chance to answer. Shinya went after him but lost him after a couple of minutes due to the many different streets and not knowing which one mika had gone into.

After he was sure he had lost shinya he turned off the location from his phone, he really didn't need them to find him through that.

m: lacus??

Leaning against the wall of a building mika waited for the other to reply, it was rather late already and he had no idea if he would still be awake. If rene is still at lacus his place he won't answer at all as he did not bring his phone with him there so he just hoped the purple haired vampire actually reads this.

Five minutes later mika heard his phone going off.

l: hey mikaela, lacus is showering right now. Did you need anything? Is everything okay?

m: oh alright, no it was nothing nevermind it

l: where are you right now Mikaela?

m: home?

l: you want me to believe that? If you were home you would have been asleep by now mikaela.

m: i was about to go to sleep

l: then why would you text lacus? I don't see you as the person who sends good-night texts.

m: maybe i am? You don't know everything

l: just tell me where you are and i can pick you up

m: i am at home?

l: proof it

m:....

l: no proof?

m: you're mean

l: mika!! I am so sorry the idiot took my phone!! But you're not home right now?? Where are you? We're picking you up!

m: i'm fine tho

l: mikaela location now

*mikaela shared his location with lacus*

l: stay there we're on our way.

m: okay

It didn't take too long for them to find mikaela, perk of being a vampire you're fast. "mika!" lacus hugged the poor blonde tightly but quickly changed his mood. "why the hell aren't you home right now? You could have frozen to death!" he now regretted ever texting the vampire. Rene put a cloak over the human his shoulders having the same question floating in his mind. "something happened mikaela?" "it wasn't anything important i guess" there was no need in pushing it, if mika did not want to tell them it was fine they shouldn't pressure him to much. "well let us go you need sleep" lacus picked up mika his bag and rene grabbed his hand and they started walking to where lacus lives.

It didn't take to long to get there and once they arrived Mika got dragged inside as the two vampires were afraid of the human getting hypothermia or something. "you know you could have just come here right? If you are sick tomorrow it is your own fault" "i already was sick so it won't matter anyway" taking his shoes off he was pretty much dragged upstairs by lacus and rene just followed them. "do you want clothes? I can borrow you some" getting dragged into a room which he guessed was the bedroom of the vampire he just hummed and lacus let go of him.

Lacus handed him a sweater and patted him on the head. "you're pretty cute mika" swatting his hand away mika looked the other way embarrassed. "i see your point lacus" "you two- you're mean" lacus just laughed and rene smiled a little. "now get changed and go to sleep~" pushing the other away from him mika rolled his eyes and lacus just smiled at him. "you turn around. Don't stare at people when they are getting changed" "aww but it is just a shirt. We're all boys little mika no need to be embarrassed" the human sighed and turned around himself taking his own shirt off. He was hesitant at first but still did so.

"if you say anything i'm leaving" Mika his back was full of scars, and they did not seem natural in the slightest. Black scars spread all over his back and most likely over his chest as well. Putting on the sweater he had been given hiding his scars once again. Rene walked up to him and carefully turned the human around hugging him close. "you don't have to talk, it's okay" the human hugged him back and indeed did not say anything. Mika ended up falling asleep like that so Rene picked him up and laid him down in lacus his bed covering him up with the blankets. 

word count 1065