10

3 person pov

They had been sitting in the classroom for about twenty minutes now. Lacus had Mikm rest his head on his shoulder and the blonde had zoned out about fifteen minutes ago, thinking made his head hurt and the vampire had managed to make his zone out and make his head go empty. The teacher was already in the classroom to prepare the lesson but didn't comment on this.

It had been a rather big shock upon seeing the two vampires with the human but he had refrained himself from saying anything about it as mikaela had seemed to be rather comfortable. All the teachers are aware of his medical condition so they mostly just let him be seen as he is getting good grades and there is no need to tell him off for doing things that help him.

His brother on the other hand was a different story. Once yuu had gotten to school the first thing he had done was to go to mika his classroom to hopefully find his brother. Coming into the room he was glad to see his brother there as he had run of in the middle of the night and he was afraid something had happened to his little brother. He was rather displeased upon seeing the two vampires around his little brother again. And the fact that one of them was playing with mika his hair for whatever reason didn't help at all.

Rene had already taken notice of the human as soon as he walked in and mentioned into his direction to warn the other vampire of the presence of the bothersome human.

Yuu went over to them now standing in front of the other three. "mika! Are you okay? You didn't respond to any of my calls or text" the blonde didn't respond to him, mika hadn't even noticed that his brother was there. "he isn't feeling to well you should leave him alone, you're a really shitty excuse for an older brother you know" yuu glared at lacus and reached his hand out for his brother to take him to who knows where but rene didn't let him. Mikaela finally seemed relaxed they would not let this pathetic excuse what is supposed to be his older brother take him away to drag him to who knows where.

"mister hyakyua if i am correct this is not your classroom, so i kindly ask you to take your leave" "i- you're just going to let my brother stay with those two things? They can hurt him!"

Snapping out of his peaceful and silent mindset mika saw his brother yelling at their teacher about how lacus and rene should not be trusted around him as they would only hurt him and also weren't able to take care of him. That was bulshit as the two of them had never intended to harm him and had taken perfect care of him last night when he had run off.

"yuu-chan stop yelling it's giving me a headache..." yuu turned around looking at his little brother. "mika! I am sorry but let's go now okay, class isn't starting for another ten minutes and you shouldn't hang around those bloodsucking monsters, who knows what they might do to you" "mister hyukuya leave this room please, you're violating school rules by what you're saying and you're also making my students feel uncomfortable, please leave before i need to turn you in for violating school rules and discrimination towards other students" yuu just stared at the man. How could the idiot not see that those two monsters were going to hurt his little brother? Vampires are not to be trusted in the slightest. He is supposed to protect mika, not hand him over to those things. "yuu-chan i'll be fine, they're nice" sighing yuu accepted his defeat this one time, just this once he would allow this. "i'm picking you up from your last class mika" "but yuu-chan i-" "no, no complaining mika, you have to go home today like it or not" and with that he left. Lacus pulled mikaela back against him gently running his hand through the blonde strands of hair in the hope to get him to relax again.

word count 710