21

lacus pov.

it was another boring day at school. to be honest rene and i only went cause we had found out mikaela would be going here so now that he isn't here what is the point of us going? it is not like i would care if we ain't seen as good vampires that follow all the shitty rules that those humans made up.

i sighed and sat down on rene's desk just looking at him, he seemed just as bored as i was while we were waiting for the teacher. it has been five minutes since class should have been starting and this is just boring. history class like for real?! we are older then the current subject that we are learning on!!

"you know it won't matter lacus, we gotta stay here. who knows what those disgusting humans might do to him otherwise" i sighed once more and hummed. i know that but that doesn't make it any better.

yuichiro was sitting with his friends laughing and just being disgusting in general. how dare that lowlife human pretend to be mikaela's brother!? rene looked up at me and put his hand on my side just rubbing my side calming me down a little. "it'll be  fine lacus" i hummed and just closed my eyes for a few seconds.

rene doesn't talk much but he always seems to understand me which i am glad about. We've spend our whole lives together it would be kinda off if he didn't understand me but oh well. I just wish mika would get his memories and everything back so it would go back to how it used to be. Well it wouldn't go back to how it used to be completely.

I'm pretty sure some things would start happening when people find out mika is still alive. Krul would instantly disban the peace treaty they had signed a few years prior and war would break out again. Only this time, this time there wouldn't be held back in the slightest. Krul would make havoc once she finds out what these humans have been doing to mikaela. Cause even if he isn't her actual son she sees him as such and he sees her as his mother figure. There is nothing she wouldn't do for him. She hasn't been very out in the open since mika 'died' which is why we haven't told her yet. We can't tell her till we get mika back to how he used to be.

But we have absolutely no clue on how to do that. Cause in order to even figure it out we would have to get him away from those people that claim to be his family and that is going to be hard.

- - - -

It wasn't till two weeks later that we finally got to see mikaela again. Yuichiro was with him and walked him into class setting mikas bag down on the table before leaving again.

The teacher took a few minutes to talk to him as well before mikaela sat down on his seat. He didn't seem to be doing too well.. he looked pale.. unhealthy pale and he seemed so tired.. what have they been doing to him..??

I looked at rene and he seemed to be sharing my worry about Mika as well. So we got up and rene sat down on the seat next to him and I sat down on his table in front of him. "Hi Mika! Welcome back to school. Where have you been?" He didn't respond right away but ended up looking up at me and he smiled a little. His smile is so precious oh what I wouldn't do to make sure he would never have to stop smiling.

"My apologies if I have worried you Lacus. But I'm alright." I sighed and hummed. Poor Mika.. going through so much.. he never asked for such things either..

Didn't he already have enough to worry about when he was just a vampire?? Being the son of the first ever vampire and all and having been experimented on. Going though so much pain and surviving only to have to go through it all again..

"Mikaela are you feeling alright?? You seem tired. Did you not easy enough?" He just nodded his head before resting his head on my lap I looked down at him sadly before running my hand through his hair. "Mika??"

"Just.. a few minutes.."

He didn't say anything else before he fell asleep.

Word count 755