20

(to be honest most things i write are written late at night when i can't sleep~))

lacus pov

when we heard mika ended up in the hospital again we got worried. who wouldn't be? we didn't hear anything from him for the week that passed by and the worry grew more and more, oh and with we i mean rene and i. 

those humans have been doing horrible things to mika so of course we are worried. we ain't stupid, and like really? a vampire wouldn't just be bumping into anyone. it was planned of course it was. mika didn't remember us anymore and he would just be avoiding us otherwise like his so called parents had told him to do. 

we just want our mika to come back and remember everything, we haven't told anyone yet about that it is him. not even krul. but that's cause we want him to get better first and get him away from those damned humans. he deserves so much better then them. would there be a possible war outbreak when krul finds out her son is alive and has been used by those disgusting humans, but that really ain't our problem. they shouldn't have done so and thus they will face the consequences. 

- - - - - 

mikaela has been friends- well more than friends with me and rene for a long time, we met mikaela in the year 705 when rene and i were living in a small village far away from the outside world, we weren't aware of vampires or anything like that. our parents had gone off to find happiness or whatever my mom and his dad and we never saw them after that. 

i was sixteen and rene seventeen when a blond boy came into our small village, he looked strange, like he came from a whole other time period. he was pretty tho. 

he didn't say where he came from only asked whether he would be allowed to stay here for awhile. seeing as rene and i had plenty of space left we invited him to stay with us. 

his name was mikaela and he had just lost his father which made him wander around the lands just looking for a place to be staying. 

i think it stayed like that for about half a year, we just lived together and rene and i started dating which mikaela totally was supportive off and the damn guy turned into a tease using any change he got to tease us. but oh well we were having fun and all was fine. 

that was till late at night we heard screaming coming from outside at first we didn't dare go out but after a few minutes of being frozen mikaela had ran outside and we followed him. what we saw was heartbreaking, the village up in flames and the people who managed to get out in time broken on the floor sobbing their hearts out. 

man dressed in white invaded the place within seconds a girl with pink hair among them, they seemed to be looking for something, or more like looking for someone. it became clear they were looking for mikaela when he went to stand in front of us sheltering us from the man clad in white. 

it was the first time for any of us to see a vampire so when the blood red eyes looked at us we didn't know what to do but mikaela seemed to know what was going on. 

- - - - 

"michaela Madu, i have been looking for you. my name is krul tepes, my brother ashera tepes followed your father sika madu, letting himself be turned into a demon. we have been looking for you, you the first progenitor we thought we had lost you as well" 

rene and i looked at each other confused on what was happening. mikaela kept standing in front of us he seemed unsure on what to do. he didn't move tho, the one thing he did seem sure of was that he would protect us from whoever these people were. 

"i don't know what you're talking about, my name is mikaela shindo i am nothing but a mere human living here" the pink haired girl seemed ticked off by this, one of the man dressed in white grabbed mikaela by the arm but it was only for mere seconds before he turned to dust. 

"michaela madu, you posses the seraph of the end gene due to the experiments your father sika madu made you go through, you knew this and once he went through with his plan to become a demon, taking my brother with him. you ran knowing that with the possession of the knowledge and the gene itself you would be breaking our laws. let me help you, let me help you hide who you truly are" 

mikaela, or michaela still didn't move, who was this girl in the first place and what the hell was she even going on about!? what surprised us most is that after a few minutes he hummed and his stance became less defensive. whatever this girl wanted he had agreed with it as she smiled. "thank you michaela, from now on you'll be mikaela shindo, and i have adopted you. now, shall we go home?" 

he looked back at us his once blue eyes were now red the same colour as from those man in white. he asked us to come back with him. and then we didn't understand what we were getting into but we agreed, we went back to a place called sanguinem with him. it was all the way across the country neither rene nor i had ever traveled that far in our lives. 

sure we would miss the people we had grown up with but they were all way older than us and mikaela was the same age, he was our friend and that's why we came with him. 

- - - - -

when we got there the city was under the ground, and it was massive. the place we went on was like a castle which once inside it clearly was. we still hadn't gotten a real good explenation on what was going on till later that day, mikaela had sat us down and explained pretty much everything. on how he is the son of the first vampire, and a vampire himself. 

how he is an experiment from a forbidden practice and can't openly tell people who he really is in case of them betraying him and well killing him. 

he is our friend so we promised to not tell anyone about what we know and stay by his side. a year later both rene and i drank his blood turning us in vampires as well, mikaela wanted me to wait another year so i would be eighteen but i didn't want to wait another year. so since then we have been stuck in this age, mikaela being sixteen rene eighteen and i seventeen. 

- - - - -  - - - 

neither of us regretted that we let mikaela take us that day, and about a four hundred years ago the three of us started dating, mikaela had been able to keep his secret and humans sucked that time was a real good time. 

word count 1226