12

3 person pov

The walk to mikaela his house wasn't to long, he lived rather close to the school which was a nice thing on bad days as he didn't have to walk to far to get home. He hadn't taken any keys with him last night so he felt kinda relieved when he saw the cars in the driveway, at least he wouldn't be locked out of his house. Knocking on the door lacus who an arm around his shoulder let go of him standing next to the human instead.

Shinta was the one to open the door and was rather surprised but also happy upon seeing his son standing in front of him. "mika! I am so sorry about yesterday i hadn't meant to upset you- ohh who are they? Did you finally make some friends?" nodding his head shinya stepped aside to let the three of them inside. He seemed to be okay with the two vampires so far. "i'm shinya hiragi mikaela his adoptive dad, nice meeting you two"

Hiragi? Lacus and rene shared a look with each other before shrugging, this man seemed rather nice. "i'm lacus welt, thanks for having us" "rene simm, pleasure to meet you".

Shinya didn't comment on that they were here despite that all of them should be at school, instead he just smiled and walked back into the living room where he had come from telling mika guran had been waiting for him as well. "they seem quite worried about you mika" "mhm i know" taking their shoes of the followed shinya into the livingroom where guren was indeed sitting on the couch.

"mika are you okay? You're home rather early. Something happen?" "wasn't feeling to well" the man just sighed and looked at the two vampire who were with his son, guran had a strong disliking towards vampires, mikaela knew that just like shinya did so he hoped that the man would at least give his two friends a chance. "where did you stay last night mika?" "i stayed over at lacus his place" guran looked at the two vampires, it didn't matter which one was which to him. Yuu had told him before that mika was hanging around vampires every now and then and despite that they didn't know the two vampires they didn't really like it that mika was hanging around those things. Sure the other had finally manged to make some friends like they had told him to do but they had more like meant that he would get along with yuu his human friends and that he could get along with them. Not that he would hang around those monsters who drink blood.

word count 501