AT PARTY

AFTER A WEEK
AUTHOR POV
(During the past week him and her were attend the collage. But ji chang wook as a new principle, he just wanna throw a party to his students so he plan and declare a small party to the students. Hearing that every student include her get excited for the party. So this is the final day when everyone will dress up well...)
Ji Chang wook pov
(I'm so happy and excited for seeing my doll....what she will ware to blow my mind though she don't know my love for her. I can't wait to see her. If I can then I would like to pick her up from her house but for now it's not possible. What will I do when will I see her.
I was indulged in my thoughts when I hear a knock sound and I get out from my thought of Doll)
(Damn who is this? who interrupts me during my thought. I turn order him to come inside, a black suited man come inside with shiver figure and bow me)
Ji Chang wook: Tell me what happen ( in a cold way while adjusting my wrist watch)
Bodyguard: sir.. your car is ready
Ji Chang wook: okay... let's go(I instantly start getting out from the room and take big step to the car as I can't wait to see my Doll)
Ji Chang wook outfit

 let's go(I instantly start getting out from the room and take big step to the car as I can't wait to see my Doll) Ji Chang wook outfit

The look

(Meanwhile)AT Y/N'S HOUSE(I'm busy in searching of any good outfit to ware at the party but I can't because almost every dress is so normal and for regular use

(Meanwhile)
AT Y/N'S HOUSE
(I'm busy in searching of any good outfit to ware at the party but I can't because almost every dress is so normal and for regular use. I start feeling sad because I really don't have money to buy a new dress. So I decide to ware any of regular because party is important not dress)
Y/n DRESS

 So I decide to ware any of regular because party is important not dress)Y/n DRESS

(Hmm this is perfect. The outside is pretty cold so the sweatshirt would be perfect 🤩. I grab my phone and some money for journey and get out from the room then house..I take a walk to the bus stoppage and finally reach. 10 minutes I wait for bus but there is no hope for that and it's gonna be late so I have to go for the taxi and as usual it was expensive but I didn't have any choice)

(Meanwhile)Ji Chang wook already reach at the destination and get out from his car while everyone looking at his attitude,his handsome gesture and manly walk towards the office but who knows that his eyes only looking for someone special,someone w...

(Meanwhile)
Ji Chang wook already reach at the destination and get out from his car while everyone looking at his attitude,his handsome gesture and manly walk towards the office but who knows that his eyes only looking for someone special,someone who is cage his cold dark heart. He walking but it's look more like running. He really look like a hungry wolf who is searching in food. His eyes get dark as when he don't get to see you.
JI CHANG WOOK POV
(Where is she? why I can't find her? Maybe she she is inside of the university... Im in hurry to see her but I have to maintain my principle self, so I slow down my speed but my heart gonna burst out in nervousness for seeing her once. My soul like wanna get out from the body to get attached with her. Look doll what you have done with this deadly cold one of the dangerous MAFIA)
AFTER 20 MINUTES
A car stop at the entrance of the university and you get out from from the car after paying and look at the decorations..
Y/n: finally I'm here with absolutely no money. Wow the decoration is so royal. I love it. (I start going inside while I notice every single person ware fancy branded clothes. It's kinda awkward for me but I have to be confident with what dress I have)
but there someone is still in worry about her.. being late, he is in tension and feeling sad and as well as angry that you won't come. But he suddenly notice a clumsy, chubby, short girl take entry with her baby step.
JI CHANG WOOK POV
(I was so indulged in drinking and smoking at the corner of the ground feeling like hell. The fact of not coming make me angry on her but suddenly i notice a chubby, clumsy, short, simple clothed girl take entry with baby step. And yes it's my DOLL.
Now I'm feeling so relaxed and happy. For some minutes I just get stuck in her innocence. How can a girl be a such a cute doll, her baggy clothe make her look more cute. She's my doll, MINE.
I can feel my heart beating faster and feel butterflies in my stomach. for the damn first time I feel this all stranger thing. I really can't control my self but I have to so I start going to her way.. I wanna touch her so bad, she really make me wait. For that she have bare some punishment... doll I'm coming)
——————————————————————————–—
Hey!! Beautiful 🤩 thanku so smmuch for supporting me, reading my story. I hope you'll love it 😊. So for now wait for the part. Love you 😘❤️💜💜