STALKER

After some chitchatting with each other she get indulged with her friend at the same time ji Chang wook also start a conversation with the other main staffs but constantly he places his dark cold eyes on her and it's normal who don't wanna admire their loved one?! But there is also someone who also admiring her from a distance that she and ji Chang wook don't know.
Y/N POV
I was so into the conversation with my classmate when a guy comes to us and start introducing himself..he looks like a nice guy.

??: Hii!! I'm jack, jack wang Y/n: hey!! I'm y/n nice to meet youJack: yeah!! So if you don't mind can I join you chatting?Y/n and others: yeah sure

Y/n: hey!! I'm y/n nice to meet you
Jack: yeah!! So if you don't mind can I join you chatting?
Y/n and others: yeah sure.
I think he is new here so we also introduce ourselves and there we make the conversation easy with him and he also easily adjust himself with our conversation.
Where Y/n and jack and other start laughing..talking, here ji Chang wook start biting in pure rage and jealousy that he breaks the wine glass in his big , strong palm. The blood start oozing from the spot.
JI CHANG WOOK POV
I suddenly notice a boy approach my doll's group, but why?,then see him really get easy with them. Honestly I really don't even care for anyone but doll. She is only mine.. and naturally I'm not gonna allow anyone to go to her and takes her away not even herself and her parents.
A fresh anger is literally visible in his cold and breathtaking eyes which are only set on her smile face. He knows about the injury but it's nothing in front of her. His soul starts burning when he see you and jack laughing. He can't take this anymore so he start approaching you all. He make a fast walk then tap on jack's shoulder.
JI CHANG WOOK: hey!
JACK: yes sir (he turn to him)
JI CHANG WOOK: who are you?(in a very serious manner)
JACK: sir!! I'm Jack wang, new student here.
JI CHANG WOOK: in which department?
JACK: social science
Ji Chang wook look at him from up to down and then look at y/n's innocent face which is already at jack. This make him more angry but this is not the right place to do something so he let go all of them.
JI CHANG WOOK: okay!! Be attentive everyone in class tomorrow.
Everyone in unison: sure sir.
He go away from the group.
Jack: uff m!! Shit! I was just about to die
Y/n: hahahaha!!
TIME SKIP
Everyone is start going back to their home and hostel..y/n's friend group also departed to their way. But jack still waiting for her. Ofc there ji Chang wook also finding a way to offer a lift to her. And obviously he's not gonna allow her to go with any other man. But still..
Y/N POV
I just get out from the washroom wiping hand on my T-shirt cause I forgot to take my handkerchief.
Y/n: hey!! Why are standing here? Don't you wanna go home?
JACK: umm!! Yeah but I can't let a girl go back to her home on her own(he smiling)
Y/n: hahaha!! Why? Am I ghost that I don't have legs (I start laughing)
JACK: no no it's not like that but this is late.(God her laugh is so cute but her talk is more cute)
Y/n: don't worry!! I can go by my self.( start walking)
JACK: no wait!!
At that time jack was about to hold her hand but ji Chang wook shout on them. Yes he saw the whole thing from a distance. But now this is not possible for him to let thing happen like this.
JI CHANG WOOK POV
I saw everything but my anger, my male ego can't take the shit that they doing anymore. How dare he is trying to touch the thing which is only mine. Which is mine from the star. I swear I'm not gonna let her go with anyone except ME.
JI CHANG WOOK: HEYY!! What are you doing here?!! Huh!! GO HOME.
I scream on them, specially on jack. Actually I wanna kill him but not now. I can't control my anger but I have to control or else my DOLL will get scared.
JACK: y-yes s-sir!! Y/n let's go
JI CHANG WOOK: go without her. She is my responsibility. I'll take her home. Now go.
Really now I can't let her go with this busturd. And I'll have to give some punishment to my Doll. How can she go with him so easily?!!!
JI CHANG WOOK: Y/n let's go.
I wanna grab her small hands but not here. I just have keep patience for sometimes and after that she will be mine, then I'll touch her overall.
Y/N POV
I just get confused between their conversation as I really don't know why they are fighting. But I get scare too to see principle sir's anger. So I just stay silent and start obeying what he want me to do. As I start walking with him but I feel bad for jack so for the last time look back at his tall figure. And see he standing like a loser who really can't do anything in this situation.

 And see he standing like a loser who really can't do anything in this situation

JI CHANG WOOK: go inside of the car.
He say while open the door for you
Y/N: Oi-ok. I get inside the car and set my sir belt and look straight.
Ji Chang wook also take his seat and start the car and start leaving the place.
After sometime ji Chang wook break the awkward silence.
JI CHANG WOOK: he was about to hold your hand
Y/n: yeah!! Sir but we are just friends and he was just offer me to give a lift to my home.
JI CHANG WOOK: (grab the stearing with tight hand in anger) but don't you know this is not safe. He became your friend for just last 2 hour that's not mean you should go with him. Am I right?( I just try to hold my anger and not scream at her... she is so innocent though)
Y/n: (with scary face and eyes are feeling with guilt, say in a low voice) yes....sir.. sorry I'll not gonna do that again.
After that he drop her to her home and he also come back to his mansion.
————————————————————————————————
HEYY!! 💜💜HOW ARE U? SORRY 🙏🏾I COULD NOT POST THIS PART CAUSE I HAD MY INTERNAL EXAMS🔪🔪😅 BUT DONT WORRY ILL BE BACK VERY SOON WITH ANOTHER NEW PLOT❤️❤️😎